More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gystex gystex

What's your answer?

CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY

THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY. IT WILL BE UPDATED AS THE STORY GROWS.

ALPHA PI GIRLS:

JULIE, the girl who nominated you for the position. She's a direct and forward girl who simply loves to fuck. However, she can be very vindictive when scorned, so beware!

NATALIE, the House President. She's described as five-foot-nine, C-cup, and "brunette with smouldering eyes and hot red lips". She gives a great blowjob, and has expert control over her vaginal muscles. Uninhibited and sexually insatiable. She provides sexual favors for some of the faculty for the good of the APO House.

TRACY, a petite blond with hand-sized boobs.

KYLIE, "a very pretty and petite brunette. She is about 5'3" with straight hair that runs down to about shoulder length. Her breasts are quite small and perky." Kylie is bisexual, and one of her lovers is a girl named Katie. (introduced by Dacia)

KATIE, "quite similar to Kylie except that she is a bit taller, maybe 5"6' and her hair is a longer, blonde color, pulled back into a tight pony tail." Katie is also bisexual. (introduced by Dacia)

KRISTEN DeLANEY, a girl you knew from high school who was always popular and "out of your league". She has a really nice rack.

TEGAN, 5'5", brunette, small but perky tits that are barely an A-cup. Tegan is a virgin but she loves to use her vibrator. She tends to have wild, violent orgasms and actually ejaculates forcefully when she comes. (introduced by Dacia)

MISTY, a slim and petite brunette with medium-small tits that have large red nipples. Misty is very acrobatic and flexible - she can put both ankles behind her head.

AKIMA, an Asian girl, very exotic. She has blonde hair (from a bottle) and large tits that are probably fake. Her nipples are actually tattooed so they look red. Her eyes are dark purple. She's a nymphomaniac and a complete slut, completely free of inhibitions, and will do absolutely anything and love it. She prides herself on being able to make guys come practically on command.

JENNI, a blonde cheerleader type with medium-sized and very firm boobs. She's perky to an . Her room is decorated in pink and lace. She likes Britney Spears, and resembles her as well. She is turned off by foot-play but loves to have her tits sucked.

STACY, a tall and athletic girl with long brown hair in braids. She's on the volleyball team.

BIONCA, an Italian girl with long black hair.

LANA, a black girl with a very dark complexion and full lips. She's lightened and straightened her hair. Apparently, she and Jenni like to give each other hell in a friendly way, and may have a bisexual relationship on the side.

SARAH BANKS, a first-year, brunette. "About 5'8" and 115 lb., her long brown hair is up in a pony tail, with two thick bangs hanging down at the front of her face and her big sparking green eyes (and) she has curves in all the right places". (introduced by niceguy2000tim)

MARIA RAMIREZ, who resembles the lovely B-movie actress Raven de la Croix. She's a friend of Julie's. She speaks with a strong Spanish accent. Very uninhibited and sexually ravenous.

HEIDI, not an Alpha Pi Omega girl (at least not at the start of the story). She's beautiful and blonde, but also conservative and celibate. She's expressed an interest in dating you as long as there's no funny business.

CANDIDA, Maria's roommate. She's a pretty blonde who owns a presumably well-used 8" pink dildo. She likes to spend her evenings playing with it along with...

WANDA, Maria and Candida's friend. Wanda is a brunette. She joins Candida on occasion for a little dildo-sharing. Their sessions apparently last for hours at a time.

DIANNE, a house officer. Short blonde hair with a blue streak, and blue eyes.

SUSAN and MICHELLE, twins. "Their auburn hair is cut identically, into beautiful bob cuts that neatly frame their slim angular features. They do not have extremely large breasts, but their endowment is a little on the generous side. Overall, you could describe their shape as athletic." They are not incestuous but they do practice kissingon each other, and they're not above a little heavy petting and mutual tit play. They've never shared a guy between them, but they are excited about the prospect.

MARY, redhead. House officer.

CARRIE, short dark hair. No other information yet.

CHRISTINE, long brunette hair, Greek ancestry. Christine is a virgin who has never made use of the Stud program but is considering it due to a recent nasty breakup.

OTHER CHARACTERS:

CARL, your roommate. Also an APO house stud, he was responsible for setting you up with Julie in the first place.

MATTHEW, another house stud. Having been with the APOs for a while, he's very experienced and knows all the girls.

ROCKY, yet another house stud.

MR. KELLY, Dean of enrollments. Natalie works in his office, and is probably screwing both he and his wife on the side.

Click below to return to the Introduction

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)