More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

Who are you and why does the CIA think you're up for the job?

CIA Analyst suddenly turned Agent Talia Espino

After college, you had joined the CIA as a junior analyst. So far, you've spent two years behind a desk doing all the 'boring' stuff Hollywood seems to ignore. As much as you enjoy the job, the long hours have come at a cost of the long-term relationship with your boyfriend, and most of your social life. Still, you know those hours you spend will count towards the promotions you so desperately crave. At 25, you are rather short and slender, with rather sizable breasts and a perky ass. Your skin is olive and you have long, flowing black hair that you often tame in a ponytail to maintain a professional look.

You find yourself having been set to the office of Helena Vermont. The middle-aged woman sits at her desk, staring you down with her stoic brown eyes. You take a deep breath, before she says "Sit down, Talia."

"Yes ma'am."

"Now, I need you for a very important assignment. This is top secret. Nothing I say leaves this room, understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Have you heard of the STUD program?"

"No."

"The Seductive Tasking Undercover Division is a unit of highly trained agents that go undercover. They use seduction techniques to blend in, gain intelligence, and even targets."

"Okay."

"Recent digital information caught by the NSA indicates that Russia is attempting to insert a double agent into the program. We need an agent we can trust to find and neutralize them."

"Uhh, ma'am, with all due respect, I-I've never done any field work before."

"There's a first time for everything. I want you to join the training program."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want you to join the training program and track down the double agent."

"Will this compromise my career?"

"Not at all. In fact, this is a quick ticket to field work, if that interests you."

"It does."

"So you're in?"

"Yes."

"Perfect. We'll have a week to get you up to speed. From now on, you report to me, okay?'

"Yes ma'am."

"To begin, you can read these." Helena passes you some dossiers.

What do the dossiers show you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)