More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fury7 Fury7

next

CH2

Day 011

When Ahsoka started to come to after her encounter with the guards. She groggily looked around and saw a guard holding each of her arms and dragging her forward. Soon however they stopped dragging her and propped her up on her knees. Ahsoka took a moment to absorb her surroundings, upon doing so she realized that she was in the Queen's throne room. "UHH!", Ahsoka said to herself. "I failed. I failed again!".

She was physically restrained by two guards each one pulling an arm behind her back while another two guards stood on standby off to the side. Molec was present as well, now free from the shock collar that Ahsoka had placed on him. "That bastard", Ahsoka said internally, "He won't get away with this".

Just then the Queen entered room and approached Ahsoka. Miraj took care as she examined the young orange skinned Togruta before her. "Hmm...You've caused me quite a lot of trouble young one. Have you anything to say for yourself?", Miraj asked.

Ahsoka lifted her head and met the Queen's piercing gaze with her own. She watched as the Zygerrian ruler made her way up her steps and sat upon her throne. Ahsoka clenched her fists in anger as she responded, "I have one thing and one thing only to say: I WILL NEVER BE YOUR !".

Miraj frowned. "How unfortunate. I had hoped you would comply with my wishes. It's truly a shame".

Just then a guard came up from behind Ahsoka and placed a new collar around her neck. It was tight and gripped Ahsoka's throat securely. Miraj watched with intrigue, "This one won't be removed so easily girl. You see only I have the key to remove it".

Ahsoka looked down at the floor disgusted not wasting her time with a response. Miraj, her business concluded, then ordered the guards to take her back to her cell. After Ahsoka was dragged out of the room, Miraj turned toward Molec.

"As for you Prime Minister, I believe you have demonstrated your abilities at breaking this to be rather lackluster".

Molec looked back puzzled. "So?".

Miraj continued, "I will be taking possession of this girl myself".

"What?" Molec exclaimed. "You can't!"

Miraj payed him no mind as she examined her fine nails. "I can do whatever I want, as a matter of fact you have shown yourself to be of little use to me. However I am happening to feel slightly generous today. You shall remain Prime Minister for now, but should you fail me again you can expect to be punished for it".

Molec gulped, he had nothing to say.

"You may leave", the Queen said dismissively. Two guards then escorted him out of the throne room.

As soon as he left a smile befell Miraj's face. For she knew that the Togruta would break under her watch, she was sure of it. That new collar wasn't just a tight shock collar.

Miraj laughed to herself quietly as she imagined the orange skinned girl breaking to her will. The collar was actually lined on the inside with microscopic needles pumping powerful aphrodisiac and into the Togruta's body.

"The chemicals and hormones will circulate through the girl's body. Her desire and lust will increase along with her sensitivity to sexual stimulation. She'll crave satisfaction...satisfaction that only I can provide". Miraj said internally.

Miraj could feel herself getting wet at the thought of it. "No amount of self stimulation will crave her hunger, before she knows it she'll be dependent on me. A true sex corrupted to my liking. A fate deserving of a slut like her", Miraj told herself.

"She will be mine", Miraj smiled.

Meanwhile Ahsoka and the guards had reached her new cell. "Get in there slut!", the guard laughed as he pushed Ahsoka onto the cold dirty floor. The other guard seemed to be having his own kind of fun as he approached Ahsoka. "Nice ass bitch", he taunted as he slapped her behind.

Ahsoka who wasn't expecting the sudden jolt, let out a soft yelp in response. The Teo guards then stepped back and locked the door to the cell behind him. "Enjoy your new home whore", they both snarled. They then left to stand guard at the end of the hallway.

Ahsoka got to her feet and sat down on her pitiful excuse for a bed. It was essentially a beaten up five inch thick mattress laying on the floor, no better than the accommodations in a prison.

She punched the wall next to her in a fit of rage. "Dammit! I was so close! UHH!", she covered her face with her hands.

"How could I have let this happen? How could I have been this weak? This stupid? It makes me sick. I'm better than this!", she removed her hands from her face. "I'm sorry master, I've failed you. You've died for nothing and now I'm going just rot here in this hellhole!".

Ahsoka looked at her hands. "If only...if only I had the . Then I could escape from this place". She clenched her fist.

Ahsoka thought back to when she escaped from Molec. "Unless I can call upon the dark side...No. I can't. I know better. There has to be a better way. Master always said...but...Master is gone. GAHH!". She layed down on her bed, frustrated without a clue of what to do.

"If only I had the wisdom...If only I had the strength...", Ahsoka asked herself. She didn't know what to do. Soon she found herself closing her eyes and falling asleep uncertain of her future.

Day 012

Ahsoka awoke in the middle of the night sweating profusely. Her orange flesh glistened and shined as if she had just taken a steamy shower. "Uhhh, why am I so hot?", she said to herself. The mattress that she was laying upon was also soaked.

Ahsoka's body was on fire. "Oh!...Ah!...This feeling!...What's happening?", she reached under her skirt to find that her pussy was dripping wet, pulsating with insatiable lust. "Ah! What is...I...I can't control myself!"

Ahsoka then reached into her vagina and began to play with herself, stimulating her oversensitive pussy in order to satisfy her insane urges. She plunged her middle and ring fingers deep into her womanhood and for minutes on end she continued, but to her dismay achieved no success.

She couldn't climax, and it was so infuriating. It was like her body was fighting control. She wanted nothing more than to cum, her body crying out for pleasure, but no matter what she tried she couldn't find any release. "Why? Why is this happening to me!?", Ahsoka pleaded as she began to stimulate herself with even greater intensity, thrusting inward at an even more rapid rate.

"AHHH! COME ON!", Ahsoka was said as she continued to go crazy with lust, sweat covered her body and dipped from her brow. She looked like she had just ran a mile. "WHYYY? UHH!", Ahsoka cried out for her body to give her the sweet release that she craved for.

"THAT'S IT!", Ahsoka exclaimed as she removed her crop top revealing her breasts. "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!", Ahsoka then began to fondle and pinch her right tit using her right hand while she used her left hand to finger her still throbbing pussy.

Pre-cum and vaginal fluids secreted onto the floor from the Togruta's womanhood. Her hand, still lodged within herself, was now sticky and wet. Ahsoka, for hours on end continued to finger and fondle herself but the uncontrollable urges wouldn't go away.

She continued in her fruitless efforts up until the crack of dawn when the guards came by to check on the slaves in her hallway. When they reached her cell they were delighted to find her in such a pitiful state.

She was wearing nothing, as she had torn of all her clothes in vain attempt to quell her urges, and her exposed skin was covered in sweat and pre-cum. Ahsoka was embarrassed and utterly humiliated.

"Wow", one guard chuckled. "What a whore, she couldn't even go one night in here without crying out for attention".

"Get up bitch!", the other guard said. "We're taking you to the shower. You can't look like this in front of the Queen.

The guards proceeded to remove Ahsoka from her cell and brought her to the bathroom in order to get herself cleaned up. As Ahsoka showered and felt the hot water run down her form she let out a soft moan of irritation. To her dismay her body still felt like it was on the constant verge of an orgasm. She once again started to finger herself when a guard butted in. "Get out here slut, can't you stop for five minutes?".

Ahsoka reluctantly did as she was told and got out of the shower and dried off. The other guard handed her back her clothes after she was done. Ahsoka slipped the short top on and tied the skirt around her waist. She wasn't given any shoes at all.

Ahsoka was then guided back to the throne room. When she arrived she found the Queen waiting with a smile across her face.

"How was your night ?", Miraj asked.

"Fine", Ahsoka lied. Unwittingly she began to maneuver her hand under her skirt in a attempt to quell her lust. Her inhibitions and self control meant nothing in the face of her overwhelming desires.

"Is that so?...Hmmmmm...", Miraj watched as Ahsoka began to play with herself in front of her. "I guess you must be excited to see me?".

"What are you...?", just then Ahsoka realized what she had been doing. One guard behind her spanked her ass. "Slut", show some respect to your master and Queen.

Miraj eyed the guards, "Leave us alone."

"Your majesty", the two guards then excused themselves for speaking out of turn and exited the room.

Miraj turned her attention toward Ahsoka. "You see my that collar there has been designed to make you desire sex and to drive you to the brink with lust. However not just anyone thing or person will suffice in satisfying your wicked desires. You see Togruta, you may only satisfy yourself through me".

Ahsoka's widened. "You want me to give my body to you!".

Miraj laughed, "In a manner of speaking yes".

Ahsoka growled, "You're crazy if you think I'll ever be some sex toy for you!".

"Oh Really?", Miraj replied. "Does that mean you don't want to satisfy that burning urge you've had all day?".

Ahsoka looked at her juice covered hand. She wanted nothing more than the sweet pleasure of release but she couldn't give Miraj the satisfaction. She had to stay strong. "Buzz off bitch!", Ahsoka said with booming confidence.

Miraj smiled, "Let's see what you say tomorrow my little Togruta Slut! Guards!". Ahsoka was then taken back to her cell, her lust still unquenched.

Day 017

Ahsoka spent the next several days enduring intense physical suffering and stress. Her body was nearing its limit, as she was living in a state of complete ecstasy and anticipation. It was becoming to much to bear and she could stand it no longer. She didn't care. She just needed to stop this constant state of lust.

Later in the day the guards found Ahsoka in her miserable and pathetic state sprawled out on the floor, trying desperately to self stimulate herself, but the pleasure of sweet release still eluded her. The guards were turned on by the sight but they knew that the Queen would be furious if they had their way with the Togruta. So they did what they were told and brought Ahsoka before her.

It wasn't long before they reached the throne room and the former Jedi onto her knees at the base of the steps to Miraj's throne. "Have you something to say ?", Miraj said as she eyed her with a confident grin.

Ahsoka gulped, ashamed of what she was about to say, and looked up. "Please, I need you to make these feelings, these urges go away!".

"Hmm...Why should I?", Miraj said questioningly. "You've disrespected me and my prime minister. Not to mention your countless insults and brash behavior".

Ahsoka bowed her head, overcome with powerlessness. "Please, I beg of you...".

Miraj stood up from her throne and walked down the steps toward Ahsoka. She circled the orange skinned girl, like a predator examining its prey. She then ran her finger down Ahsoka's exposed back. The mere touch had Ahsoka's body aroused. "I'm afraid I'll need more than that...", Miraj said. "Your sins won't be forgiven so easily".

"I'll do anything PLEASE!", Ahsoka pleaded as she felt her juices leaking onto the floor, her pussy and throbbing for the chance to climax.

Miraj smiled, "Then call me Master".

Ahsoka's eyes widened at the command. She thought to herself, "This bitch, she really thinks I'll lower myself to such a level...Oh, but...but this feeling this pain...it won't stop...I can't think straight!". Ahsoka looked up at Miraj. "Please make this stop...MASTER".

The Queen's smile grew, knowing full well she was step closer to complete control over her new pet. "Guards, leave us!".

"Yes your highness!", the guards responded as left the throne room closing the doors behind them.

Miraj then refocused on the Togruta before her, "Get on your hands and knees and beg for me !"

Ahsoka reluctantly did as she was told. She got on all fours with her head looking at the floor in shame, struggling to hold back tears. She then said weakly, "Please master...".

"What was that? I couldn't hear you", Miraj taunted.

Suddenly Ahsoka's head jerked upward. "I don't have a choice", she told herself. "MASTER!", she said. "PLEASE! MASTER!".

Miraj laughed, "What a despicable sight. Who would of thought a Jedi would be so easy to manipulate and control. Just a few measly days have passed and I already have you begging for mercy!". Miraj then walked around to Ahsoka's behind. She undid the knot holding the Togruta's skirt together, before proceeding to tare it off and throw it to the side.

Ahsoka's body began to sweat all over in anticipation. She would finally be satisfied.

Miraj eyed Ahsoka's bare orange ass. "My,my...", she thought to herself. "This girl has quite the rear end. Time to see what it can take!", Miraj then proceeded to slap Ahsoka's left ass cheek.

A sharp pain traveled through Ahsoka but it was followed by a rush of pleasure. "Why am I enjoying this?", she thought to herself. However the only sound she muttered was a thick "UH!".

Miraj smiled. "You like that don't you girl!", She then struck Ahsoka's ass a second, then a third and a fourth time.

"UH! OH! AH!", Ahsoka squeaked sounds of pleasure as she was slapped around. Already she felt herself nearing a climax. "YES! MASTER! KEEP GOING!".

Miraj laughed as she saw the juices and fluids spilling out Ahsoka's ass. "Oh, my little whore! This is just a taste!", just then Miraj made a claw with her hand and dug her nails into Ahsoka's ass cheek. Each one was at least an inch length.

Ahsoka's eyes widened, "AHHHH!, YOU'VE DONE IT!?...OOOOUUUUAAH". In that moment Ahsoka unleashed a vicious orgasm. Cum exploded outward, the days of fluids had been building up were released in one fell swoop.

Miraj barely managed to pull pack before the load was released. She took a step back and examined the slutty Togruta before her. "You came already now did you? Well that's to bad I was just starting to enjoy myself".

Ahsoka just laid on the floor in a pool of her own fluids. She had finally achieved a sense of relief after all this time.

"Well then you'll receive no more from me today, Guards!", the Zygerrian Royal guards proceeded to enter the room at Miraj's call. "Take this to get cleaned up, and then return her to her cell", Miraj looked down to see the skirt she had tore off the Togruta in front of her on the ground. "Don't bother with this men, I have a feeling she won't be needing it tonight".

"Your majesty". The two guards then dragged the groggy Ahsoka from the throne room. As they left Miraj smiled. "That was rather fun" she told herself. "If that girl has come this far already cumming in under two minutes, then I see things coming along delightfully". A devious smile befell Miraj's face.

"There is no doubt her body will be hungry for more".

Later that night Ahsoka had been cleaned up and thrown back in her cell. After the guards left she began to talk to herself. "Oh, that was heavenly!", she looked down at her exposed lower half, her pussy already wet. She felt a desire for more. "I'm still not satisfied? It looks my body still needs more from her".

Ahsoka then clenched her fist, "Damn! How could I let myself be like this!". She punched the ground frustration, "No, that's what she wants me think. She thinks I'll succumb to these urges. She thinks I'll start to believe I'm some kind of slut or whore. But no. I'm not those things. You may have won today, but I'm not giving in yet".

Day 030

It had been nearly two weeks since the last time Ahsoka's lust was quenched by the Queen and she was loosing focus. The only thing on her mind was the thought of being dominated and satisfied by the Zygerrian noble. She couldn't help picturing countless scenarios for herself.

Just then two guards approached her cell. "The Queen requests your presence".

Ahsoka stood up forgetting she no longer had anything covering her lower half. One of the guards smiled while the other handed Ahsoka a blue loincloth. "Have some decency ", he said.

Ahsoka put the cloth on and walked with the guards to the Queen's throne room. She then found herself before Miraj once more.

Miraj looked down at Ahsoka. "My , I'm sure you are going through intense agony right now waiting for me to satisfy your urges".

Ahsoka looked down at the floor. "She wanted the Queen more than anything else, but could she really lower herself to such a level? Would she loose herself? Or have I already changed?". Before she could finish her thought Miraj continued, "So I have a proposition. If you can pleasure me . Then I will satisfy you".

Ahsoka's eyes widened. "What?".

Miraj looked down at her. "You heard me girl. Besides it's not like you have much of a choice". Miraj then proceeded to take out an electro whip. "I have other means of punishing you".

Ahsoka gulped. "I guess I really don't have an input in the matter". Ahsoka made her way up the Queen's throne and examined the Queen's lewd curvy figure. Her mouth salivated upon gazing at her, she then leaned forward and gripped Miraj's breasts. It was clear that underneath she wasn't wearing a bra as her melons moved freely and unrestricted as they were fondled by the Togruta.

Miraj gasped softly. "Oh man! She's good!", she thought, trying not to moan aloud so quickly. But it was getting harder not to with every passing moment.

"This is so humiliating!", Ahsoka thought. She continued to grope the Queen and strengthened her grip on the Queen's tits. "Is this to your liking Master?".

Miraj moaned a little, still surprised at the proficiency of her Togruta . "Yes."

Ahsoka began to remove the upper part of the Queen's dress and revealed her naked breasts, plump as ripe fruits. Ahsoka then started take things to the next level as she pinched the Queen's nipples and lick her left tit, running her tongue across her smooth soft skin.

Miraj arched her back and moaned as Ahsoka licked her. "Yes... Yes...", she couldn't believe she was being pleasured so easily by a girl who hadn't had sex until this morning. "Please...".

Ahsoka smiled. "It won't be long now", she thought as her mind was still completely focused on her end goal of pleasure and relief at the Queen's hands. She then proceeded to remove Miraj's skirt revealing her feline pussy in the process. Ahsoka ran her fingers along the Queen's womanhood. Ahsoka's mouth watered. "I'm going to go full from the start", she thought to herself. "The faster she succumbs to me the sooner she'll return the favor for me. She then put her entire hand into the Queen's exposed and throbbing vagina.

Miraj screamed in pleasure and pain as Ahsoka filled her with her hand. Her back arched and she shuddered uncontrollably as she felt her climax nearing.

Ahsoka pushed her hand in further until she poked the Queen's barrier. At the same time she licked the Queen's midriff as she squeezed the nipple of the Queen's right breast. It was three pronged attack that was proving most effective.

Miraj moaned in pleasure. She felt Ahsoka inside of her, filling her, and it felt wonderful. "Yes... Yes...", she moaned. "YES... YES...!", her moans grew louder with every passing moment.

"I'm getting closer", Ahsoka thought. "Just a bit further. She shoved her hand up deeper and broke through her barrier. She felt the Queen's hard nipple in her other hand as she began to suckle the Queen's other breast. "Come on Master! I know you're enjoying this!", Ahsoka said in between breaths.

Miraj screamed in pleasure as Ahsoka pushed past her barrier. She shuddered violently as she came, her body consumed in complete and utter ecstasy.

Ahsoka pulled her cum covered hand out of the Queen's pussy. She examined her slimly hand in pleasure. "That was a lot more fun then I thought it would be", Ahsoka said internally as she licked off her hand devouring the fluids until she had cleaned herself off. She looked to the Queen sprawled out in her throne, cum still leaking from her pussy onto the floor as a result of her orgasm. "I did as you asked master. Did you enjoy it?!", Ahsoka said eagerly.

Miraj looked at Ahsoka and answered with honesty. "Yes, very much . You have done well and far exceeded my expectations. Now as a woman of my word I will give you your reward. It is your choice, do you want to be left alone to your devices or to have the gift of sex with me?".

Ahsoka looked down at herself. She debated whether or not to be truly honest about how she felt. Throughout the past couple weeks she had been drained and battered both mentally and physically. She desired the Queen more than anything, everything else was secondary. Just touched her Royal body was all she needed to conform her feelings. Finally she made a desicion. "Master I want you to go inside me, I want you to fondle me, I want you to stroke my lekku like the pet I am to you. Please master, Pleasure me!".

Miraj smiled at Ahsoka's reaction, she could sense that her control over Ahsoka was almost complete. "Alright . I will do give you what you wish and I will continue to do that for you often, as long as you pledge your self and body to me as my sex ."

Ahsoka got on her knees, her mind had already been made up. "I pledge myself to you Master. I am your sex to do with as you please", Ahsoka's pussy ached upon uttering those words.

Miraj felt immensely pleased and proud. "Excellent choice girl.", she then proceeded to sit on the floor beside Ahsoka before slowly moving her loincloth out of the way, exposing Ahsoka's pure orange womanhood. She gently stroked her womanly opening and rubbed Ahsoka's head tails at the same time.

"Oh...Master...Thank You!", Ahsoka moaned as she was overcome with immense pleasure. "Oh Master, can you suck my lekku?! I would really love that! OHHHH".

Miraj smiled and put Ahsoka's lekku in her mouth, sucking on it as she put one finger inside Ahsoka's throbbing young pussy.

"Oh...OH...OH!...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...MASTER...I...LOVE THIS...THIS FEELING OF PLEASURE!...DONT STOP!". Ahsoka could feel her juices leaking out as she became wet with anticipation and lust.

Miraj continued to have her way with Ahsoka, strategically attacking her pussy and assaulting her sensitive lekku. Ahsoka on the other hand was receiving just what she had wanted for so long, and soon her body entered a state of complete ecstasy as cum oozed from her pussy in one storm after another. She was finally able to feel the sweet sense of relief that only Miraj could provide her with.

Ahsoka was overcome with complete satisfaction and relief, it was as if this tremendous burden was finally lifted from her shoulders. All she could think about was the next orgasm and how good it would feel. The feeling was strangely liberating.

Miraj smiled at her 's reaction, "Why don't we spice things up a bit now shall we? You've me the Prime Minister have you not?".

The mention of the Prime Minister stirred up some negative emotions in Ahsoka, the bastard did try to her after all. This time she'd show him what things are like when they are done on her own terms. Ahsoka decided to play into the Queen's suggestion, "I here he has a big penis Master, why don't we bring him in?". Although in reality Ahsoka was quite familiar with his cock after all from their previous encounter.

Miraj seemed thoughtful and smiled at the way her was turning into a slut. "Of course. Guard, bring him over." It wasn't long before Atai entered the throne room. "Yes your highness?", he asked.

Miraj smiled at him. "My has something to ask you.", shs said as she put another finger inside Ahsoka's pussy while putting the lekku in her mouth again.

Ahsoka placed her hand over Atai's crotch. "I seem to recall you having quite the sizable cock, Atai. Would you mind putting it to use on me? A little Togruta Slut like me needs to be fucked properly".

Atai was shocked at the drastic change in the Togruta's attitude since their last encounter and he could feel himself getting wet at the sight of Ahsoka kneeling on the floor with Miraj's fingers inside her. He then reached for his belt and began to unbuckle his pants.

Ahsoka got on all fours with the Queen beneath her fingering her pussy and sucking her head tail simultaneously. She then aimed her plump heart shaped ass at Atai. "This time you are gonna put it where I want it. Come on Atai fuck me in my little ass. I know you want to". Ahsoka shook her ass to taunt the Zygerrian Prime Minister.

Atai's mouth watered at the sight Togruta, she had no idea what she was in for. He then positioned himself behind Ahsoka, gripping her hips. He proceeded to nudge the tip of his member inside her asshole. "You must have used the to read my mind.". He teased Ahsoka as he pushed deeper into her.

Ahsoka moaned as Atai's cock entered her ass, its power was almost intoxicating. "Oh you're good! Oh and Master put your whole hand inside me pussy to and pinch my nipple. Oh and keep sucking my lekku. As for you Atai, you're a big man. Your penis must be at least 7 inches. Or am I wrong? I'd hate to be disappointed so show me what you can do with that fat cock!".

Miraj smiled and did as Ahsoka requested. Atai smiled as well. "I'll show you what I can do!", he said in response to Ahsoka's playfully taunting request. As he pushed his whole nine inch length inside Ahsoka. "Can you take it slut?!".

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...TOOOOOOOO...MUCH!", Ahsoka screamed and moaned as his cock proved to be bigger than she had anticipated. She soon climaxed and exploded her load everywhere. "PLEASE...OH...DONT STOP!...I LOVE YOUR PENIS!", Ahsoka didn't even think about he words. She found Molec revolting but she was in awe at the power of his manhood, she never thought a cock could be so dominating and forceful.

Miraj smiled at Ahsoka's reaction and decided to take things up a notch as well and put her whole hand inside Ahsoka while rubbing her lekku even harder. Meanwhile Atai continued to fuck Ahsoka relentlessly.

"Is that all you got Atai?! Surely you can do better!", Ahsoka said sparkly eager to extract the most out of Atai's effort.

Atai laughed in response," Of course I can do better!" He pulled out almost completely before diving back into her as hard as he could. He matched his thrusts to Miraj's, and they both went in and out, in and out of Ahsoka in rhythm, so she was simultaneously penetrated in both holes.

"OHHHHHH...FUCK ME...I LOVE THIS...YAHHHHHHHHH!", Ahsoka completely absorbed herself in her slutty nature. Her Jedi past and duties were the last things on her mind. She was truly a slutty sex to serve her Master and and now realized how powerful a dick could be. Soon Ahsoka came violently once more as she gave in to the thrusts of Atai and The Queen.

Ahsoka then passed out onto the floor in a cum covered mess. She and finally been satisfied as her mind drifted away to dreams of endless sex and to her surprise cock.

Miraj looked to her guards, "Men, bring her to my room. She and I have business tomorrow".

"Yes your majesty", the guards then carried Ahsoka to the Queen's bedroom.

Miraj then turned toward Molec. "Not bad prime minister".

"Thank you, your highness", Atai bowed.

"You may leave and clean yourself up". Molec nodded and then left the room.

After he left Miraj smiled. "Oh my little Togruta . You have finally submitted yourself to me. You may think it's that collar but the truth is I've deactivated it days ago. Today all that lust and craving is of your mind's own cognition".

Miraj laughed. "You are finally mine!"

next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)