More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

ACCESSING CASE FILES...

CASE FILE: The Ooze of Power

Leonard Jacobs was a scientist, despite what his former colleagues might say. He had been laughed out of academia and his old job, but now his moment had finally come. Tucked away in a small western mountain town, he had locked himself away to toil tirelessly on his vision. At this point he was not even sure he knew what he was creating, but by god he was going to make it.

The plan had originally been an infinite power source. Then it was a miracle ointment. Then it was an aphrodisiac. Then it was a god particle. To be honest, Leonard had been going kind of crazy cooped up alone in his makeshift laboratory. But tonight, all that was about to change. Tonight, his plan would finally come to fruition!

Hooking up the final jumper cable to his tangle of pipes, diodes, tubes, and cylinders that formed the container for his creation, he stepped back to flip the switch.

"Finally, it all comes together!" His voice echoed back to him from his basement walls.

He laughed maniacally, and flipped the frankly ridiculously sized power switch to activate his device. In response the device began a slow hum as it started to slowly charge from the four different wall outlets it was plugged into.

"Alright, neat." He smiled and walked over to his computer to kill time as the device spent the next seventy two hours charging.

After half an hour of browsing the internet, he did what he found himself doing quite often in his isolation and began to search for porn. Not long after, he had fifteen different tabs open to wildly different databases and websites as he searched for something to masturbate to.

Unknown to Leonard, a storm was brewing overhead. He had planned for every possibility this night, unfortunately his contingencies did not take into account anything outside of the bounds of his cabin. Before long he heard the sound of thunder rumble overhead. At first he ignored, but after a much louder boom reverberated through the house, he realized his mistake.

"Wait!" He yelled, leaping up from his computer and stumbling over his dropped trousers to shut off his device.

But it was too late.

A bolt of lightning arced down from the sky and struck one of the several antennae jutting out from his roof. The bolt surged down through the house, and into the electronics. Leonard could only watch in horror as the lightning first jolted into his computer, frying the hard drive before surging into his device.

"No!" He cried out in anguish as the lights popped and frizzled as his creation whirred and shook against its housings.

And then it was over. For a moment, the room was cast in darkness before the lights slowly began to flicker back on. Leonard had fallen to the floor, and he now groggily pulled himself and his pants back up as he surveyed the destruction if his work. The so delicately constructed menagerie of science lay in a crumbled smoking ruin on the floor. He glanced over at his computer and found it too a smoking husk. Too late, he realized he should not have hooked all of the houses electronics together with absolutely no safety measures.

He sighed and turned to leave, the thunder still rumbling overhead as the storm past onwards to the nearby town. Maybe this was a sign. Maybe he was crazy and needed to end his self imposed exile. He had not seen his family in a while, maybe he should do that.

Defeated, but not broken, Leonard trudged up the stairs to get some sleep, deciding he would figure out what to do in the morning.


As Leonard shut the door to the basement, something slid out of the wreckage of his experiment. A green blob about the size of a box of tissues slowly oozed out into the middle of the floor. It rose up and seemed to peer around, curious of its new environment. Seeing a small window near the ceiling, the slime slithered over to the base of the wall and looked up at the window twelve feet above it. The goo began to shudder, then all at once it seemed to leap, almost fly, up to the window and landed on its small sill. Now looking out of the glass, it could see the glow of the lights in the town off in the distance.

The goo seemed to study the window for a moment before it once again began to shudder. This time, a small arc of energy shot out from its gooey mass and struck the window, and the metal frame suddenly unlatched and threw itself open.

Burbling excitedly, the goo leaped out of the window and to the ground not far below. The creature should have been a blank slate, except for during its tumultuous creation, it linked with the scientist's computer. The goo's knowledge of the world was everything that had been on the drive. Sex, sex, and more sex. The strange creation set off towards the town with nothing but lewd thoughts on its mind, as the storm rumbled in the distance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)