More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

ACCESSING CASE FILES...

CASE FILE: The Incident at Facility 34

Director Jennifer Hope sat at her wide oak desk as she read through her morning reports. She sipped some coffee from a stark white mug as the updates scrolled past. She was not paying attention to what she had received though, rather, she was beginning to get concerned with what she had not. She had received no daily report or update yet from a small containment sector housing a particular nasty inter-dimensional being. The entity was so nasty, in fact, that its brethren had actually contacted the Agency to request it be contained here.

That day had been quite the surprise, as the strange dark ooze-like creatures arrived at Gatehouse Station from a realm the Agency was still trying to discern how to properly access. There had been four of them, with a fifth bound by some sort of slowly degrading psychic chain. After some negotiations, the Agency eventually agreed to house it here, at Site 34.

Director Hope tried once more to contact the agent on duty in that sector, but once again no one answered. Starting to get concerned, she dialed up security.

"Mr. Arthur, have you had any contact from the Lither containment sector?"

"No ma'am. It's been all quite this morning." The security chief's voice spoke levelly through the red phone seated on her desk.

"What's on the cameras?" She asked.

"Pulling them up now... Nothing. Wait a minute..." The agent suddenly sounded concerned.

"What is it?" Jennifer asked impatiently.

"There's literally nothing. I thought the lights were off, but there's something blocking the cameras. Ma'am I'm sorry it was all clear fifteen minutes ago."

"Fifteen minutes ago is too late, lock down the facility!" She commanded angrily into the phone. "Gather your team, I'll be there soon."

Shit. From her understanding, the creature could normally move and seemingly teleport through shadows, however this facility was constructed and lined with certain countermeasures that should prevent that. As long as they were on lock down, it could not leave. However, it could still easily outmaneuver them if they were not careful.

As she pushed herself up from her desk, the containment alarm began to ring throughout the facility. She marched her way to the sliding mechanical door to her office and typed in her master code to override the lock down. As soon as the door began to slide open, she realized her mistake. Where would the Lither go if it escaped? Who had the best chance of getting it out of the facility? The Director. Her.

She quickly slapped the control panel to seal the door, as the dark humanoid mass of the Lither slipped into view in the quickly closing gap of the metal doors. Jennifer leaped back as it lunged for her, but the door slammed shut in the creatures face before it could enter. Jennifer led out a relieved sigh, and made to return to her desk to alert security of the creature's location. Maybe this recovery would be easier than she thought.


Unseen on the floor behind her, a small pool of dark liquid was stirring. What had been the end of a dark slick tendril was beginning to reconstitute itself. The door had split it off from the main form, but after the initial shock, the creature's thoughts formed itself back into motion. It quickly focused on its target walking across the room. A plan quickly forming, the small pool of inky black liquid, slithered up to the door and quickly made its way up the vertical surface until it had reached the ceiling. As it stealthily made its way overhead towards the director, it surveyed its target.

The auburn haired woman was wearing a form fitting white blouse tucked into tight black slacks. Now directly above her, it waited for its moment to strike. As she bent over the desk to grab the red desk phone, the back of her shirt rode up slightly to expose the hint oh her panty line peeking out the back of her pants. With this, the small dark mass made its move.


Just as Jennifer's finger's brushed the red plastic phone, she felt a cool slippery mass suddenly land on her lower back and slither down the back of her pants into her underwear.

"No." She gasped, abruptly standing up straight as she grabbed her ass.

Before she could even properly react, the cool mass had slithered down between her cheeks and was probing at her back door.

"No!" She gasped, twisting about while desperately trying to reach down her pants to seize the invader.

But she was too late. The small piece of darkness slithered up to her backdoor and slipped quickly inside. "Ghaa!" She cried out, falling back into her chair at the sensation.

She sat there for a moment as the sensation of the otherworldly invader diffusing its will inside her washed over her. Acting quickly, she surged forwards to grab the phone and alert security. As she tried though, something seemed to stop her. It was as if she was fighting herself as the thing that had just invaded her asshole tried to exert control. She reached out with her left had, stretching as hard as she could, before the limb suddenly snapped back and sacked her in the face with the recoil.

"Fuck!" She cried out.

The foreign entity in her bum began to squirm with activity. "Fuck!" She cried out, arching her back as she grabbed the arm rests of her chair.

Whatever the creature was trying to do, it was sending pulses of pleasure shivering up Tiffany's spine. She closed her eyes and began to pant. "No, no, no, mmm, noooo, nnngghh, yes!" She cried, clenching her thighs as a small orgasm shook through her, the result of whatever the creature was doing inside her.

When she opened her eyes, she saw to her surprise and horror that her hand had reached out to the panel at her desk and disengaged the security on her office door.

"Oh no..." She whispered.

"Oh yessss." The dark entity responded as it slipped through the now open door.

The feminine silhouette of the slippery dark creature sauntered across the room as the door shut once more behind it. Tiffany was still held in the grasp of the piece of the creature currently probing deeper and deeper inside her. The creature leaped up onto the desk and knelt down before Tiffany, the Director's chest heaving and falling with labored breaths.

"You...are going to help me escape this wretched place." The creature purred.

"I...will...not!" Jennifer panted, unable to do anything but grip her hair harder as the small dark mass continued to tease and squirm within her.

The slick creature perched on her desk seemed to smile. "Whoever said I needed your consent?"

Jennifer cried out as the creature lunged at her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)