More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

ACCESSING CASE FILES...

CASE FILE: Accidental Telekinesis

The ad had read "Medical trial participants wanted. Will pay."

It was pretty bare bones and simple, but Tom Thatcher was short on cash. After a quick phone call, his jaw had nearly hit the floor. Five thousand dollars to take one shot of headache medicine and two weeks of follow up reports? There was no way he was going to turn that down.

The small lab seemed eager for participants the next morning, and he was in and out of the small clinic in under half an hour. The shot barely hurt, but the waivers were a nightmare. After three dozen signatures on a mountain of documents, he was home free. They even gave him half of the five thousand up front! This was nearly too good to be true. Tom considered skipping work for the day before realizing that kind of thinking was why he needed to do medical trials for spending money.

After the shot and work, he was absolutely beat and slept for nearly 12 hours, which was very unlike him. Thankfully, he had the next day off, so the only thing he missed out on was extra time to slack off. He was eating his late breakfast when he first noticed a change. As he munched on his cereal next to his kitchen window, he happened to glance outside and see his neighbor Sharron walking out to her car.

The well built blonde woman was wearing a black pleated skirt that went just past her knees with a form fitting white blouse tucked into it. He had spoken a few words to her on occasion, but nothing much beyond neighborly courtesy. As he eyed her long legs approaching the car he began to think he should maybe try talking to her more. As she bent over to place her purse in the car, his head began to tingle slightly as he stared at her skirt covered ass. Without thinking, he reached out with a thought and the tingle changed to a sort of hum, and her skirt suddenly flipped up to reveal the black thong she wore beneath.

"Woah!" Tom gasped as his neighbor stood up sharply, quickly brushing her skirt back down.

He watched her for a moment as she looked around to see if someone had noticed, before shying away from the window. Did he just do that? Surely it was the wind...

Looking around, he eyed the coffee cup he had just drained and tried to focus on it as he had done with his neighbor's backside. Suddenly feeling that same tingle, his heart began to race. Surely not. He thought as he reached out again with a thought.

The hum returned, and the mug lifted into the air, floating towards him. "Holy shit!" He gasped. In the moment of surprise he lost his concentration, and the mug fell to the floor with a crash as it broke into a dozen pieces.

As he stared at the shattered ceramics, a million thoughts crossed his mind. But he was definitely sure of one thing: He needed to try more.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)