More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 3aaadad 3aaadad

How?

By putting the three of them into training

'pant, pant, pant,' "Okay how'd we do?"

[PAMELA ISLEY/COMPLETION RATE 96.5 PERCENT-REACTION TIME 100 PERCENT-MORALITY 97 PERCENT-KINDNESS 99 PERCENT]

[HARLEEN QUINZEL/COMPLETION RATE 87.9 PERCENT] "W-what?! What'd I fail at this time?" [REACTION TIME 95 PERCENT-MORALITY 89 PERCENT- KINDNESS 85 PERCENT] "Really, I still need to get better at kindness?" "Yes, why do you think he had never been arrested fully and why I fell in love fully." lightly smirked Selina, sipping some tea looking at them from a distance. "Selina, it took you four attempts to complete this fully, we are on attempt thirty." "Well that mostly demonstrates the major difference in that I am a jewel thief who only steals for the thrill and doesn't like killing, you two on the other hand are a eco-terrorist and the "romantic" partner of the Joker, I think that shows things off simply. Anyway 'yawn' I am now going to bed see ya later." Selina with a sexy sway walked away, "You know we're gonna hear them later." "Agreed," "Anyway lets get back to work." And the two of them continued to work throughout the night with Pamela finishing first and Harleen finishing two hours later and the two of them went to bed tired hungry but relived.

And when they wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)