More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dcg2548 dcg2548

How do they begin?

By locking you in a cage.

They dragged you a few feet and you to the your knees by dragging you down by the balls.

"Crawl inside the cage," they commanded.

You obediently didd and they locked the door behind you.

You heard an engine start and you felt yourself moving. Still in the dark you felt the constant movement, being ddiven carried, lifted, and finally left seeming alone in the dark.

Finally you mustered a soft, "hello."

"Ah, youre awake, i was afraid she'd beaten you too badly." A voice said.

"I" you began to reply.

"Oh shut the fuck up," she said sweetly, "what do you think im here to help you? Haha, im here to break you."

First things first, lets get you dressed.

The cage door opened and she grabbed your balls tightly to pull you out.

"On your knees," she barked, "stand"

You did as commanded.

She pushed you against a beam and quickly strapped you to it by your neck.

Next she clamped your cuffed wrists to it behind you before finally securing your ankles.

She pulled up your hood and a large gag inside your mouth.

"Trust me, youre going to want that." She said.

"As a prisoner of war you have no rights, so lets get that out of your head. You belong to us now, and your trial determines how long now lasts." She said. She produced a small metal cock cage and quickly locked you in chastity.

"The first 30 days will be spent locked, after which your handlers will retain control over your keys."

You tried to move but had nowhere to go.

She laughed.

"Oh well if you thoight that was bad youre going to hate this," she said very matter of factly.

You heard the rip of a torch, and began to smell burnt metal.

You tried to scream, to trash in your bonds, but there was nothing that could be done.

"Listen to me," she said, as you could feel the hot metal close to your chest. "This is a reminder of your place."

She pushed the brand into your chest.

You screamed, and over your creams you heard the door shut.

An eternity later the doors open

Who enters?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)