More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cynaura Cynaura

How do you respond to her question?

By grabbing Freya and pulling her on top of himself. (Riding, Voyeur, Masturbation, Rough, F/F/M)

Alexander sits up and reaches out to pull Freya closer. He wraps his arm around her waist and the other behind her head. He shifts and pulls her, so her naked body is straddling him. His solid manhood pressing against her clearly wet mound. He smashed his lips into her own. Dominating her with a kiss. She presses her hands to his chest, bracing, not pushing. Moaning into his mouth as he presses down on her hip to grind into his crotch.

“I think you know the answer to that Frey.” He states pulling back and letting her go. Claire carefully moves pillows behind him so he can prop himself up to look at Freya as she decides what to do now. He just smirks as Freya flushes and starts grinding herself down upon him. Her hands coming to rest on his shoulders as she leans forward. She kisses him just as fiercely now regaining her confidence. She raises her hips, and he moved his hand down to help angle his penis for easy access to her vagina. She reaches down with him to help spread her lips and three of them watch as she sinks onto him. Joining themselves together.

Claire lets out a gasp as she matched the movement of her husband and sister with her fingers. Pulling the blanket and pillows close to hold onto. She wouldn’t touch Alex during his time with Freya just as she had done for her moments ago. She would touch herself though. Watching her husband fuck her older twin was always so exhilarating to her.

Forgetting about their audience for the time being. Alex gripped Freya’s hips and helped guide her back and forth as she shifted her hips in his grasp. Grinding him inside herself. He had stretched her out and the head was just resting more or less in her womb. It hurt so much to be that deep, but it was pain she loved. Freya loved being on top. She loved the friction within. She liked it rough and she jerked her hips into each movement to get as much pleasure as she could. Let her sister enjoy his tenderness. She wanted his dominance. His anger even. She clawed her nails down his impressive chest tilting her head back with a moan, from the bucking of his hips at her actions. She bounced, once, twice, a third time and he kept going. She fell forward as his pace beneath her picked up. He grabs her hips and pushes them down with his hands with every thrust up. Powerful legs on both of them keeping it together. She was the more athletic of the sisters. He shifted his left hand up to her tits and began massaging her pierced nipples. Lifting her to suck on the other as he pounded up into her. She in turn pushed back down anytime she could but it was becoming harder with each movement. Her own orgasm approaching fast.

“Dear… god… I’m close.” She exclaimed. Ignoring the sounds of her sister’s own moans from just beside them. Claire was picking up her own pace. Running her fingers in and around her soft folds. Gently rubbing her clit to the sight of these two.

“Cum for me Frey. Cum.” He moved his hand up to grip the back of her neck and bring her close for a hard kiss. His words coming out between each breath of air. “Cum right now on your husbands’ cock. Covered in your own sisters' juices. Right up in your perfect little pussy.”

“Fuck” She shouted collapsing on top of him as her body tensed up, then released all the tension of her orgasm in one go. She only barely registered Alex’s own orgasm within her tight confines. Her own body shuddering and convulsing in one continuous flood of pleasure. After a moment of heavy panting and catching their breath they all laid there for some time in silence. Claire got up first to get a few wet cloths so they could wipe down. No sense in staying all sticky while laying in bed.

“Well, that was fun.” Claire stated, a few minutes afterward. Her head resting on Alex’s chest. Freya had her head in his lap. One of his arms wrapped around Claire. The other hand resting on Freya’s head playing with her hair. He just grinned.

“As to be expected. Though I am surprised I’m not being jumped again right now.” His cock even while not fully hard was at half-mast just waiting to be pleased again. Claire smiled and moved to kiss him. They kept kissing for a few moments, then Freya coughed. They looked at her and she frowned, looking at his now fully erect cock.

“While I am happy to see that you are excited. We have business to take care of today Alex.” Said Freya.

“Oh?”

“It's Sunday, we need to get to the office and find out what happened to last month's payout from…” She was cut off by Claire’s phone ringing. Who jumped up and grabbed it. The tone telling both of the girls that it was their mother.

“Your mom?” Alex asked Freya, who had taken the vacating spot of her sister in his arms. She nodded and kissed him. The kiss was light in , but great in length before they parted.

“Yeah, I’m sure it is. With dad passing away she is feeling really lonely still, I think. She calls us all the time just to talk and reminisce.” Their stepfather had passed away roughly 5 years ago. Their mother was still taking it pretty hard even after such a time had passed. Freya was worried and Claire was being rather flippant about it.

“That’s nice of you two to keep her occupied.” He said his hand playing with the edges of her hair. Finger trailing along her arm. Sending shivers down to her core.

Freya shrugged. “Claire thinks she needs to get laid.”

“That… seems both callous and totally Claire.”

“That’s exactly what mother said.” She laughed. Her eyes darting to Claire on the phone as she left the room. Then down to Alex’s erection. Her hand moved out and gripped the base. He sucked in air at her touch. She began stroking him. They didn’t say anything just started kissing again. Freya started sliding her body down his. Her bright blue eyes meeting his deep green ones. She quickly came face to face with his cock. So many options she thought.

Could she get him off before Claire came back, getting to enjoy it all to herself for a moment? Alexander’s eyes held no answer for her just that cocksure grin she hated she liked so much.

What’s a girl to do? Also, what are Claire and her mother talking about?

What’s a girl to do? Also, what are Claire and her mother talking about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)