More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

How does Amber plan on leaving?

By climbing right out of the window.

Amber considered going downstairs, but figured the risk of getting caught was a little too high. Lucky for her, this wasn’t the first time she’d ever had to sneak out, so Amber happened to know that if she climbed out of her bedroom window, she could safely walk down the slanted roof and drop into the bushes below. Easy peasy. Amber walked to her window, and quietly pushed it open. She carefully lifted one leg at a time over the ledge, only struggling initially due to the tightness of her skinny jeans.

“Nice try mom, but I’ve been sneaking out under your nose since middle school.” Amber said, confidently taking her first step forward. “And I’ll be-AHHH!”

Perhaps stiletto heals were a bad call for walking along an inclined roof, as Amber lost her footing pretty much immediately. She tumbled down the slope, flailing to find something, anything to grab, but caught onto nothing but air. As she reached the ledge, Amber had the mental image of herself limping on a broken ankle to her own back door. She wondered if her mom would spank her ass before or after she took her to the hospital. Both probably.

*SHRRRIPPPP*

Amber braced herself as she fell into the bushes below, and laid still for a few moments. When she didn’t notice any pain other than the branch of a bush poking her somewhere less than decent, she sat up.

“Exactly as planned.” Amber said to nobody in particular. Confidence returning, she stood up and brushed herself off, confused at the surprising amount of bare skin she felt. She looked down, finding the only thing she wore on top was her push-up bra now. “Oh my gosh!”

She quickly wrapped her arms around her chest, glancing around to make sure she wasn’t seen by anyone. As she surveyed the area, she saw her top fluttering off the gutter on her house, just out of reach.

“Ok, no problem. I’ll just sneak back up, grab a new top, and-“ Amber started to say, but stopped when she saw the lights in her house slowly coming on, presumably as her mother approached the back door. There wasn’t much time to think, so Amber quickly…

What does Amber do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)