More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by leatherslave leatherslave

What happened?

By chance meeting her boyfriend

Somewhere around the time when Charlotte and I started to have at least a weekly regular lunch break together I met her boyfriend.

It was one summer evening and the air was warm and tempting everybody to do some outdoor activity or at least go to a nice restaurant with an outdoor terrace. Everyone was leaving the company compound and it was a mere accident that I saw Charlotte coming out of the labs and meeting a tall guy who was waiting beside a car aside the road.

I looked closer and yes my little "Lab Rat" hugged him and kissed him. So well this must be her boyfriend I thought and examined him for a moment. He wasn´t acutally what I had expected as he did look neither like an egg-head nor like the typical eager-beaver type who would work hard to start a family. Well he wasn´t looking like a player type either, but rather smart business, career like.

As I was walking over to the car park Charlotte spotted me and waved me over.

So a moment later I stood there and was introduced to Lucas.

"Lucas and this is my co-worker John Doe who gave me this fresh moniker I told you about" Charlotte said smirking as by then she had adjusted to accept "Lab Rat" as rather cute instead of being an insult.

"Ah you are this guy" Lucas laughed as we shook hands.

It turned out that Charlotte had told him a lot about me and I was a bit surprised that he was so relaxed as for sure she must have mentioned me being a ladies´ man.

No, in fact we had a short chat about what everyone was up to do with the lush summer evening and then we parted.

After this encounter my respect for Charlotte rose as I hadn´t expected such a guy to be her boyfriend. And of course Charlotte never discussed her sex life with me during our lunch breaks I now imagined it to be pretty healthy, especially after I saw the both of them and how they interacted with each other at that occasion.

Yet for some strange reason Charlottes behaviour towards me after this incident changed. Those changes were small and first I thought of them being just coincidences....

What kind of coincidences are these? How does Charlotte change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)