More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dcg2548 dcg2548

How do they begin?

By beating you where you lie

You are grabbed roughly and oulled to your knees.

"Do you understand that you have been captured as an enemy combatant and trader. As such you will be held for trial and sentenced?" The voice asked.

"I wasn't.." you barely muttered as she delt a viscious punch to the face.

You would have fallen over if not for being held up which left you as the womans punching bag.

"Shut up you fucking pig. Shut your fucking mouth. My guards will you to and leave you here." She snarled.

"Your trial will determine your fate not your desparate lies." She continued.

"You're going to be held in one of our facilities until your trial date, we must insure you are ready for intake, dk you understand?" She said with a smirk.

You nodded.

"We're not so different," she said as your head was pushed to the ground and your legs spread, "we believe in domestic roles, sexual regulation, and firm discipline."

You felt a bar pushing your legs apart and heard the distinctive click of a lock.

Then the tight grasp of hands pulling back your cock and balls.

You tried to move but one painfully pulled back your arms while the kther slapped you in the balls.

"I thought i told you to shut up," she said.

"Five for not listening," she demanded.

Before you realized what she meant you took gove hard slaps to the balls.

Then five more for screaming during those

"Ladies, never forget why we are here, and what we are here for."

"Lets continue," she said.

Do they cage your cock or continue to beat you

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)