More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Eventually1996 Eventually1996

How did she meet Honest

By Random Chance

“Sigh, Lucy ‘Lucky’ Heartfilia my butt” a pissed of teen said to herself believing she had the worst luck.

Currently she was in a unknown town with no money. She noticed the perverse looks of the ruff looking men.

As a young blonde haired girl with breasts with the size of her head, she knew she was a prime target for pervert. And the fact that she wear a short blue skirt doesn’t help.

Every time she walked she unconsciously swayed her hips witch brought unwanted attention. And with every step she knows her breasts has a tendency of bouncing on their own, witch only brought in the worst in men.

“Hopefully when I reach Fairy Tail I can make a name for myself and finally be seen as a respected woman like Erza Scarlet” Lucy says out loud.

“Pardon me” a mysterious voice said.

“Huh?” Lucy turned around to see a random stranger.

“Apologies but I accidentally overheard what you said and by any change are you a mage” Honest said sounding as innocent as he can be.

“I’m curious cause I use magic as well” he explained.

“Yes I am. I’m a celestial wizard to be precise” Lucy says with enthusiasm as she was talking about magic.

“Really that’s like super rare. As for me I can only use Soul Scrip Magic”

“I never heard of that type of magic what does it do?” She asked.

“Here let me show you” he says with a mischievous grin.

The Next Day

It was the break of dawn and Lucy couldn’t be happier. She had a good night sleep in a expensive inn and just had a nice breakfast. With nothing but a suitcase she carries all her worldly belongings.

As she struts around, her chest kept bouncing and jiggling more then it should have. Lucy didn’t really notice so she continue to walk proudly through a fairly crowded street, getting people’s attention…well mainly the men…actually their were nothing but men in every direction.

“I can’t believe I never thought of it before” she says with overconfidence.

Not only did she found a way to make a quick buck. She had met someone who had truly inspired her to be a true wizard.

As the vendors and people kept noticing the out of towner. A sudden gust of wind magically appeared.

“Kyaa” Lucy shouted as the wind dramatically lifted up her skirt.

Do to the fact that she was carrying her suitcase with one of her hands. Lucy had little to no avail from preventing her skirt from fluttering uncontrollably.

_‘After selling most of my bras and panties last night to those perverts at the streets. I must have gotten carried away and forgotten to put on a new pair before sleeping’ _Lucy thought not noticing how uncharacteristically forgetful she has gotten.

“Oh my. To think that I forgot to wear panties this morning, how embarrassing“ Lucy says out loud clearly not bothered the situation.

Lucy then gently put her suitcase down and began going through her belongings.

“Found it” she cheered as she held her own panties up high.

With out shame she had the attention of putting on the new pair of panties in the middle of the road. With one leg after the other she then slips on the panties without any difficulties.

As she was about to close her suitcase she remembered that she also was not wearing a bra.

“Oh how silly of me” Lucy then unzip her shirt showing everyone her large breasts.

https://sexpornpictures.com/gallery/sexy-lucy-big-boobs-2rpbNSWaxb/sexy-lucy-big-boobs.webp

After a few minutes of searching she had found a suitable bra. But she then realize how long she was taking and began to panic.

Lucy then quickly stood up causing her breasts to bounce high in the air and jiggled in every direction. She took her time adjust her boobs in place when putting on her bra and place her shirt back on.

“I better get going before I miss my train” Lucy says with a sweet smile, leaving a bloody scene of passed out men dyeing of nosebleeds.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)