More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DJDanDan DJDanDan

which punishment?

Butt plug

'I'm not gonna suck your cock!' she said. Mr Johnson just raised his eyebrows. 'That leaves butt plug, or bottomless,' he said.

'You can't make me do these things,' she protested, running over and trying the door. It was locked.

'Do I need to point out that I'm not making you, I'm punishing you - you chose this path. You could have read the disciplinary documentation before agreeing to stay here. As you have seen with the uniform check, you don't really have a choice, do you.'

She considered her choices - she'd never had even a finger up her butt, although a couple of boys had tried, but she didn't fancy walking around without her skirt on all day, even though it seemed to offer scant covering anyway. 'The bottomless thing...?'

'It's quite a popular punishment, and reward, amongst out girls,' he said. 'Basically it is a signal that you either need a reward for being very good, coming first in a test for example, or that you need punishing. Any student or member of staff can treat you as they like, at any time, for however long they want. You never know what's going to happen. You could be set upon by a group of fellow students, tied up, and ravaged during breaktime, or perhaps a teacher would stop a lesson and attend to you. Mr Schlong the Maths teacher, particularly likes bottomless days. You're just his type actually, petite, brunette, tiny ass. He is six foot five and black by the way. You've got Maths this afternoon.'

'er...in that case, I'll go for the butt plug.'

'Sir.'

'Butt plug, Sir' she said.

'We must remember our manners Poppy. This is a civilised school. We don't like chewing gum, ok. It is banned. I am so pleased you chose a butt plug - you must wear it for the rest of the day, returning to see me just before dinner, ok? It is to remain in at all times. All your teachers will check.' What? She'd thought no-one else would know.

He instructed her to bend over the desk and then he pulled her skirt up. 'What's the biggest thing you've ever had up your ass Poppy?' he asked. she couldn't believe this was happened, and started to get up, put he'd pinned her to the table using her left arm. 'Do I need to tie you?' she submitted.

'I've never had anything up my ass, Sir.'

'I see. In that case I think the two inch black.' He opened a drawer and got something out. Poppy couldn't see anything.

'Please be gentle,' she pleaded. He said nothing, letting go of her and kneeling behind her, as he'd done with Maisy. She felt his finger stroking her bum hole, and despite her horror, felt herself pushing her ass out into him. She could feel that her pussy was getting wet - what was wrong with her? 'I see you're not totally against this form of punishment Poppy,' said Mr Johnson gleefully. Suddenly she felt his tongue on her pussy and she spasmed. He flicked her pussy. She spasmed again and groaned. 'Good girl. See you're learning already.' Then he was licking her asshole, probing with his tongue. 'With this ass you are going to be very popular.' There was something in her ass, his finger, pushing up into her rectum, moving gently back and forth. It felt odd, a little painful, but also really naughty. She wanted to touch her clit but didn't think she should move. Then he had two fingers inside her, she could feel her sphincter gripping his fingers tightly. She felt him push them right up to his hand, so at least three inches. She felt juice running down her leg.

'I've applied some lube. Now when you feel the plug against your ass push out ok?' When she felt the plug on her brown bud she pushed and felt him ease something solid and thick into her ass. Her ass expanded and then closed around the plug. 'First time, well done. Impressive. Would you like to see?' He had one of those mirrors that hairdressers have and she turned around to look as he showed her a reflection of her ass with a black plug poking out of it, with a sort of bow at the end.

'How does that feel?'

'Not sure. I still can't believe you've done that.'

He watched her walk up and down. 'You'll be fine, you're a natural.'

'Now, time for your uniform check.'

Uniform check

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)