More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SkyDreamer SkyDreamer

Now your turn, write a story!

But who was that mysterious voice?

The voice cackled gleefully to Itself. This 'Lily' had proven to be one of Its easiest targets yet, succumbing to conception so quickly that even It was surprised.

There were three things that the owner of this voice knew about Itself, and as far as it was concerned, they were all that mattered:

It called Itself the Womb God, or WG when It wanted to get 'down with the kids'. Which, in a sense, was all the time, as It existed for one singular purpose: to ensure the continuation of life in the universe by facilitating impregnation throughout time and space.

It was an ethereal being with no perceptible form, except on occasions when it chose to create one for itself. It could summon forth almost limitless power, with one caveat: Its power could only be used to further Its fertilisation agenda.

It was once a person, or rather, people. It didn't have a singular consciousness, instead operating on the mental equivalent of a committee. It couldn't remember Its past lives: any time It tried, a trillion conflicting sounds and images crashed together in a cacophonous mess. But It hypothesised that It was a form of afterlife, made up of the dead souls of people with strong impregnation fetishes. Where other souls went when they died, It didn't know or care. Perhaps they were recycled into the new life It was creating?

Now that Its work with 'Lily' was done, it was time for It to divert Its attention elsewhere. There was still a lot of universe with a lot of wombs left to conquer, after all.

Who shall be the Womb God's next target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)