More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bushlickr bushlickr

What happens next?

Busted

She stepped in front of me to stop me from escaping out the door.

She?s an attractive woman of about 30. Short cropped blond hair and smooth skin. She looks to be about 5?5?, maybe 140 pounds. But most of that seemed to be concentrated in her tits, hips and ass. I?d guess her measurements were 38-28-38. She had on a loose fitting T-shirt that hid, but not really, the tit-flesh that squeezed up out of her bra. And her jeans were so tight; they must have been sprayed on. And yes, it was the owner of the panties I?d pilfered.

?I?m missing a pair of panties, and I?m pretty sure you have them.? Her voice was low, but stern.

I was caught! All I could do was utter a meek, ?Me??

?Let?s not have a scene.? She said, jabbing a finger into my chest, pushing me backwards into the Laundromat. I took a step backwards with every jab, until she?d pushed me into the rear, where her friend was waiting. Her friend was shorter and pretty thin; with almost a boyish body. She was almost flat chested, but her T-shirt tented over her huge nipples. She was dressed pretty much the same as her friend. Nobody else in the place seemed to be paying attention to us.

?Well? she said, holding out her hand, ?hand them over.? She wasn?t screaming, but I could tell from the tone of her voice that she meant business. I was embarrassed, and excited at the same time, and could feel my cock straining against the front of the thong I had on. I was terrified, and about to cum in my pants.

?Give!? she demanded. I just stood there, my mind and body paralyzed by fear and excitement. Her friend plunged her hand in my pocket to retrieve the panties, and in the process hit my now raging hard-on. It was enough to push my cock out of the thong, instantly creating a noticeable tent in my pants. She pulled the panties out of my pocket.

?What were you going to do with these?? the smaller girl hissed, holding them up in front of my face. ?Were you going to jerk off on them??

?In them.? I heard myself say. My mind was swimming and my heart was beating so fast and loud, I was sure they could hear it.

By now, the owner of the panties had noticed the bulge in my pants. She moved closer, and reaching down, gently rubbed my cock through my pants.

?In them?? she asked in fake astonishment. ?Are you wearing panties now?? I just nodded. ?You some kind of pervert, freak?? she sneered. Now she was handling my cock rather roughly. I just nodded again. She snatched to panties from the smaller girl?s hand and mashed them into my face, forcing them into my mouth. ?You like that?? I just nodded again. I was about to cum in my pants. ?You need to be taught a lesson. Grab the bags!?

I picked up the laundry bags and followed the women outside.

Where are we going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)