More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dracone dracone

What Identity Wakes Up? Where in the School Do They Wake Up? What are They Wearing?

Bunny, the Bimbo in Health Class waiting on Sex Ed

Bunny opened her eyes; she had fallen asleep in class, again. It wasn't her fault most of her classes were boring; even most of the ones that sounded interesting were boring to sit through. Of the dozens of classes that were on her schedule, like 3, were actually able to hold her interest, but the rest were so dull she felt her attention trying to find anything else to occupy her time. To make matters worse, this was an all-girls college with only female instructors, and faculty. The class she fell asleep in this time was Nutrition and Healthy Consumption; the class was supposed to be...well, she stopped paying attention to the summary after seeing the complex words in the title. Ms. Basket was so dull; it was like being taught by that one hot teacher from the Wizard movie with a flat voice but more boring, and without the potential excitement of something going boom in the class, at least the teacher was still fun to look at from time to time.

Ms. Basket definitely had the sexy teacher thing going on for her; with a height of 6 feet even, a Mediterranean complexion, slightly bouncy bubble butt, a noticeably big bust (EE-Cup at the smallest and F-Cup at the biggest), and a classic light blue teacher's dress, she was definitely someone the guys would drool over if there were any in this place. Ms. Basket never said anything about her relationship status. The only teacher that talked about her marital status was Mrs. Case, who was the Sexual Education teacher, one of the classes Bunny actually stayed awake for, who was known to be a little too much describing her love life.

"And of course," said Ms. Basket, "your practical exam is next week; please review your cookbooks and their notes on better health." The whole class groaned in annoyance; she then continued, "that means all your class exams start next week; I hope you are prepared enough by the time they come."

*****************************************************************************************

After 3 hours, and lunch, later saw Bunny finally in sex ed. The anticipation was almost painful. Mrs. Case was pretty animated today. Th 7' 8" woman had a Scandinavian complexion, red hair, a buxom chest (H-Cup), a thicc ass, and was in a little red number that made her look even hotter. "Good news, class," said Mrs. Case, "your new materials for this class will be arriving in the next few days; hopefully, they will be here before your practical exam on Wednesday." She made her way over to her desk, "now then, you'll need to practice what we talked about yesterday with a partner," she reached under her desk and pulled out a lottery wheel with several balls in its cage, "each of your names is on these balls, we'll be using this to decide your partners at random, keep in mind you will be with your partners for this class until you finish the practical exam, after the exam, we will do this again to decide your new partners for the next few months."

Everyone in the class started clapping, and Mrs. Case began rolling the lottery wheel.

Who Does Bunny Get as Her Partner? What is Partner Like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)