More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Peanisbound Peanisbound

What does fate and the vibrator land on?

Bull

You watch as the bottle, eerr vibrator, comes to a stop pointing at the monitor displaying a top down view of a large cock fucking a cunt. Looks like fate has decided that you are going to find a way to use your monster cock after all.

You honestly don't know how you feel about it. You were kinda hoping it would land on the cuckolds view. It would take the pressure off of you failing again. With your cock again hurting your would be lover. As a bull if you fail, it would not just be you and your lover there to see your abject cock-up. The husband would be there. And what if he got violent and didn't like you hurtting his wife? You realize are going to have to be very careful finding the right couple and properly conveyed your past issues and concerns.

But fuck, if this works its going to be amazing. You are finally going to get your first real fuck. You are going to claim some other man's women as your fucktoy. You are going to be able to use them for your pleasure. You are going to know if it feels any different orgasming inside a pussy and if it is any different than using your hand to masturbate to porn.

You have kept watching the porn the vibrator landed on. And your thoughts on it being your cock you see below you sends you over the edge and you spray cum all over your chest and sixpack abs. Fuck that was one of your most intense orgasms ever. You start to feel in your gut you are really going to enjoy being a bull and you know you more than have the right eguipment for it.

Shit! In your post nut clarity, you realize you don't have any clue how to find a willing couple that is into cuckolding. All your experience getting girlfriends have been in person. You started up relationships with the woman cause you liked her. You have never tried one night stands. You were afraid that your painful fucking would become common knowledge in the small pool of highschool and college girls you had available and you would become a pariah. So you don't know where or how to pick up chicks at a bar, let alone how to spot a couple into cuckolding.

And what if it is all just an internet porn fantasy that there are guys that want to see themselves be cuckolded? But you get turned on by the idea someone else must as well. You just need to find them. And you have the internet which is great and grouping niche interests together. But if you want any chance of finding them, you have to start looking for them.

Where do you start to find a cuckold couple?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)