More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ESchorcho ESchorcho

Buffy is prepared for dinner by the demonic women...

Buffy is prepared for dinner by the demonic women...

Buffy was lowered into a large tub filled with bubbly water. The warm water felt so relaxing after her ordeal the days before. The three demon-women began to scrub every inch of Buffy’s body, and the slayer began to forget that she was a prisoner here. The demon-women took extra time on Buffy’s breasts and crotch area.
“Master is going to love her,” the red headed demon sighed, her forked tongue slithered out of her fang filled mouth. Buffy was annoyed that the women talked as if she wasn’t there.

“So much potential for darkness. So beautiful, too…”

Finally, Buffy was taken out of the tub. Her body was like a marionette in their taloned hands. The three dried her off with a fluffy towel, and she felt clean for the first time since coming to this awful place. However, that wasn’t the whole truth. A small part of Buffy, in the back of her mind, was beginning to feel the corruption setting in. It was like a black ooze that was just a drop now. However, if Buffy couldn’t find a way to escape, that drop would soon become an ocean of corruption. She would become Balen’s dark demon queen.

“Come with us, my queen,” the tallest demon woman hissed, “We have a gown that will be perfect for tonight. She is a little scrawny, but she’ll grow to be like us!” Again, the voluptuous demon women talked as if she wasn’t there. They all laughed, and rubbed their bodies against one another in an overly wanton manner. Buffy didn’t like that she called her ‘queen.’

Buffy was very surprised at how long the actual dressing took. The demon women rubbed fragrant oils into her armpits and crotch. They dusted her entire body with a talcum powder like substance. It gave her body both a shiny look, as well as a paler look. A black corset was fitted around her slim waist, and tightened severely. Latex elbow length opera gloves were slid up her arms. Black, five inch stiletto heels were strapped to her feet. Finally, a tight black latex gown with plunging neckline was pulled over her fit body. It showcased her inadequate cleavage compared to the demonic women. A gold necklace was latched around her neck. It had a snake figure at its center near her cleavage.

“Master spoils our queen so,” the third demonic woman called, and ran her long tongue along Buffy’s neck. Buffy was then sat down in front of a mirror and she could only watch as her face was painted like a cheap whore. Dark red lipstick, thick eyeliner and eyeshadow, blush, nail polish…the works. The other woman went to work on her hair. She put a lot of gell into Buffy’s blonde mane, until it took on a wavy look. It was then sprayed, and Buffy noticed how her appearance took on the shadowy female figure from her previous vision.

The demons helped her up, and Buffy walked a little shaky on her heels. The demon women laughed at this, and helped her. Buffy looked back at the mirror with a worried look on her face. To her surprise though, her reflection looked back with lidded, evil eyes. The reflection Buffy ran her tongue over her painted lips and blew her a kiss.

On with dinner...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)