More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by greenboy greenboy

Who do I meet first?

Buff biker type

He's taller than me by about a foot and his frame's beefy - all muscle under his weathered jeans and faded black t-shirt with the Harley print. The mullet he wears his dark brown hair in is outdated but I doubt anybody would point this out to him. I sure wasn't going to.

"Hey," I greeted with a smile, ignoring the twinge of nerves I felt when he squinted down at me. Not a pleasant expression he was offering; was he a basher?

"You date?" he asked, voice gruff. It matched his look.

I almost said but something about the way he was eyeballing me made me think I was wrong about the fear I was feeling instinctively. "Yeah."

I hooked a thumb into the waistband of my shorts, letting the material slide down a little more to bare more skin. Testing his reaction. Yep. He looked. And he looked interested. "You wanna go somewhere?" I probed.

The guy eyed me harder and finally: a nod. "My bike's around the corner. C'mon." He glanced around, alert to who might be watching then walked off, the chains on his black boots jingling.

I followed him to his motorcycle, waiting till he was seated before I slid up behind him. It was close fit; I wrapped my arms around his middle and could feel his washboard abs beneath the thin cotton of his shirt along with the press of his ass against my crotch. The engine fired up, loud and abrasive, and we were odd, speeding toward a nearby motel he had a room with.

By the time we got inside his room my dick was already hard from rubbing against his backside on the rough ride over. I didn't bother hiding it. He let me in first and locked the door behind him and when I turned I saw him looking at me like a wolf might eye a fresh, bloody piece of meat.

"First thing I want," he said in that gruff voice of his. "Is a blowjob." He tugged his fly open and pulled out his thick, uncut cock. He was already on his way to hard too and I knew he'd be -huge- when he was fully erect. Christ. That was a big dick. Still a job was a job and when he approached I went dutifully down to my knees.

"Drink all my cum," he told me, the hand not holding his penis was already reaching for my head. "If you don't swallow it all, you're going to be in deep shit, li'l boy. Got it?"

Can I drink it all?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)