More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sixman sixman

Who Does She take out?

Bryson - Atlanta, GA

Bryson arrived at Hartsfield-Jackson probably more nervous than he’s ever been before. He couldn’t believe that he is meeting with a stranger, let alone someone whose only knowledge is from a MySpace page. He made the walk inside where he thought about everything he had planned. She sounded nice on the phone, but things are always different face to face.

He couldn’t help but think how all of this made him look. Here he is a 34-year-old divorce meeting women on the internet. He couldn’t look any more but he knew what the reality of this situation is. This girl is probably married or dating someone. He knew this is nothing more than just a publicity stunt. Nothing would never come from this. It never does.


Nyna exited the plane looking as fierce as ever. Wearing her blue pumps with her fitted jeans and a sexy white blouse she is excited about being in Atlanta. She stops in the bathroom to make sure that everything is right. Her hair and makeup is on point. Surprisingly she finds herself a little nervous over this. Yeah she’s been all over the place meeting with photographers that she doesn’t know from jack, but at least she knew their agenda. At least with them she could call around and find out stuff. This however is different. This is her meeting with a guy whose motive she doesn’t have a clue about. She knows what she plans to get out of this but what does he expect? It is then when she realizes just how dangerous this is.

Her thought is distracted when her cell phone goes off. It is her friend Kina from back home.

“So you are actually going to do this huh?” She asked.

“Yup.”

“Wow! You are braver than I am.”

“It really isn’t a big deal.”

“You say that as if this guy isn’t some crazed obsessed fan not hell bent on just sleeping with you.”

“Not everyone is crazy.” Nyna replied, “You never know. If he is cute who knows what will happen.” She joked.

“And if he’s crazy?”

“I know enough people in Atlanta to get out of dodge.” She nonchalantly said as a couple of women in the bathroom looked at her funny. What? You’ve never seen boobs before? She wanted to ask but she let it go.

She left and continued to make her way towards baggage claim. Atlanta is a pain to get around and after riding the train she finally arrived taking the escalator up to the main level. She looked around wondering which one of these guys is this Bryson fella. She did see one picture of him but unfortunately it wasn’t a great one.
As she made her way towards the baggage claim she saw this really cute guy, a tall nicely built brother that stared her down as if she is Memphis barbeque. Wearing jeans and a T-shirt he’s the kind of guy that put nasty thoughts in her mind.

“Nyna?” A nervous voice asked causing her to turn around. Standing there is another brother in jeans and a polo-shirt but it is definitely not the chocolate dream that was checking her out.

“Bryson?”

“Yeah hey.” He cracked a joyous smile as he looked at her through his black rectangular shaped glasses.

She greeted him with a hug and to say that she is disappointed would be an understatement. All he had posted on his MySpace page were face shots and now she understood why. He isn’t an ugly guy, in fact when he smiles she found him kind of cute. But this is Atlanta and she expected to find something else, a guy with rugged southern boy features, a sculpted body kicking it hard in the ATL. Bryson stood about 6’2”-6’3” weighing at least 270lbs. A big man that didn’t look like he was kicking it at all.

He got her bag and they headed out towards his car. Nyna’s mind was spinning however. She’s sure that he is a nice guy and all, but did she come all this way to spend the weekend with him? He didn’t look like the type of guy that went out much, didn’t seem like someone that could show her a good time at the club. Didn’t see like the type of guy that could get her mind off of her ex and part of this trip is to go out and have fun.
She had to decide what she wanted to do. Live up to her word, keep going on with what Bryson had planed? Or blow this Nigga off, hook up with her friends and have a good time in the ATL.

What is Nyna Going to do

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)