More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who do you see peering back in the Mirror

Bryce and Cortney

Standing their is a 31 year old man, long slightly curly dark brown hair, with grey within . Gotta and mustache and thick glasses. Beside him his friend Cortney, she has dirty light brown, dirty blondeish hair , she to weres glasses and is age 30.

"Lets read the info on this exhibit " says Cortney.

Bryce walks over to the skeletons with Cortney. Theirs two teens with a camera. One is disobeying the tour guide, posing as if one the fanged skeletons is biting her neck as the other, also female takes the picture.

"Elizabetha..was said to be age 25 when she met her mate Count Verde...they wedded and she became countess of a small scavennavion town, were a cult formed around her. 3 years later her and Count Verde was burnt to by the towns folk. The reason has been lost to history. Their skeletons were found within the remains of the counts mansion "reads Bryce.

"Is that it, well you ask me id say they were practicing vampirism, after all they would had been the first in history to do so" replys Cortney.

"OOOWW.." the girl posing yells.

"Sara you alright? says the one with the camera, helping her down.

"I think so, the skull shifted, and the fangs scratched my neck in the process " says Sara.

"Come, lets head to the restroom and clean it" the other says, as they exit the exhibit.

None of them notice that the blood on the skeleton has vanished.

Nextera...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)