More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

So who be you, and are with family, perhaps a friend or more, or are you single or just alone

Bryce and Cortney. "Friends"

Bryce is watching T.V. , when he gets a txt.

He grabs his phone "it's Cortney...wonder what's up" says Bryce, opening the txt, and reads.

.....................................................................

Hey I recived two plane tickets from a friend.

Was wondering if you wanted one, their for a flight to some island paradise place.

Tom and board already paid for at the Ludwig Hotel. She won them on a gameshow, but want be able to go, so she gave them to me. Want to go.

....................................................................

Bryce txts back sure he'll go, seems details.

Cortney reply's soon with day and time of the flight, that she would see him at the airport with the tickets, an Bryce reply's back. They txt back and forth for a few minutes. "OK so the trip is 2 nights....so what do I take other then clothes, and swim trunks...." Bryce says to himself, while packing . Then comes the day, Bryce arrives at the airport, and Cortney soon meets up with him.

They board their flight "so what's this island called?" Bryce asks.

"Let's see......it's called Crimson Isle...oh looks like we'll be their on the first day of the Festival of Souls......it's some sort of traditional ceremony like Mexico's day of the dead" reply's Cortney.

"Well it sounds interesting, can't wait to see it" responds Bryce.

"Well it's a 8 hour flight...so you'll have to ( giggles )" Cortney days with a smile.

Hours later, the plane lands at 3:00 p.m., Bryce and Cortney then takes their first steps onto the beautiful island de crim.

"Wow....it's amazing" says Cortney looking around at the scenery. (think Hawaii mixed with the Amazon)

They Arrived....Next for Them is

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)