More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who are you ?

Bryce Melton

"Okay got my student id . Bryce age 30,weight, is what it is, long dark brown hair, with barley throughout. Room 326. Yeah looks right " says Bryce.

Bryce also has natural curly hair, wears glasses. He has a mustache and goatee, clothes is a simple t-shirt and Jeans. Bryce heads over to the dorm building. On his way he takes in the campus lovely courtyard with a huge fountain. The oddest part is in the middle of the fountain is a bat statue that the water comes from. Bryce reaches the dorm building, and heads through the entrance.

He enters into a lobby like area that has alittle honey feel to it. Their are 4 two seat couches circling a glass top coffee table , that has flowers in a vase on it. Bryce admits it for moment, and walks to the receptionist. She is a young woman of 28, Brunette hair with green eyes. Her hair up in a ponytail.

"Year and name please" she says as Bryce reaches the desk.

"Freshman and name Bryce E. Melton " replys Bryce.

"Ok...their you are, room 326, going for a culinary career it says...okay, everything is in check, I just need you student id for a moment mr. Melton " says the receptionist.

Bryce takes his student id out, and hands it to her. She then puts it into a machine of sorts . It makes noise, and ejects the id.

"Here you go, just put up to the sensor and you should be able to enter." the receptionist says, handing Bryce's id back to him.

Bryce walks over to the door, and does as she said. He hears a click, and the door opens, allowing him to enter the dorms. Bryce heads to the elevator, and hits the 3red floor button. This dorm building has 4 floors. The elevator seems to take longer then if their were stairs, for it stops on floor 2 as well as his , even though he only pushed floor 3. Bryce exits the elevator, and heads to his dorm. Once he reaches it, theirs a note on the door, it reads.

.........................note.................................

"To my roommate, I dont want to sound rude, but I like to sleep during the daytime, for all my classes are after dark, so I posted this note to ask you not to wake me during the day, your welcome to come in, just please do what you can quietly is all I ask."

Your roommate Alexander Von Drake.

...................................................................

Bryce enters quietly, and their, with the covers over his head, blinds shut, lays his roommate in one the beds. Bryce puts his stuff down, and unpacks. He then exits the dorm and starts pondering were to go until his first class at 6 pm. Bryce heads towards the elevator once more, and enters, he starts to push the button when.

"Wait please hold the door...I'm running late for my class " comes a females voice. Bryce turns and to his surprise. He recognizes her.

Who os it...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)