More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

so whos story do you follow

Bryce Melton

Bryce is 26 of age has dark hair naturally curly. Wears glasses, has mustache and gotea male of course wears Jeans and a T-shirt. He heads to the dorms, cause as this being his first year. Bryce has to live their during school semester. Bryce heads to the dorm entrance. As he enters the receptionist asks his name and year.

"Bryce E. Melton.......Freshman" he answers.

"OK..... Your dorm is never 66on floor 3. Here's your keyboard and information packet have a nice day" say the receptionist

As Bryce enter the first floor hallway.

He then gets in the elevator and pushes floor three. "Excuse me....hold the door please" says a woman's voice. Bryce holds the door an to his surprise it's Cortney McElroy. He's highschool sweetheart. She has brown blondish hair that comes slightly pass her shoulder. Perky breasts, and not a bad kisser. She's a beautiful girl. Bryce stay silent and waits to see if see recognizes him.

Cortney then says "it's been awhile Bryce"

"About 3 years I believe" Bryce reply's. Cortney the pushes floor 5 as he pushes for his. "It was good seeing you again" Bryce says stepping out on his floor. "Yeah maybe we can hang out sometime" says Cortney as the elevator door closes. "Yeah maybe" Bryce yells. Bryce heads to room 66, and when he finds it. Theirs a note that reads.

..............................................................................

To whoever may be my roommate I like to sleep all day and stay up all night. I place this note here at 5:00am this morning.so please don't wake me as you enter and leave throughout the day. Signed Johnathan.

.............................................................................

"Well guess I'll be quiet as I enter then" says Bryce to himself. He puts his stuff in the room and leaves. Since it's now 6:45pm, and his first class isn't until ten tonight.

Bryce decide to just hang around campus until time. So Bryce decides to check out the campus local hangout Cafe De Lure. They have karokae and other entertainment from time to time.

As you enter the elevator theirs a couple of man heading down as well. "Did you hear their was an attack last night near the Cafe" says one guy. "No what happened?" says the other. "Well suspossaly this girl was fond with two punctures in her neck, but that's not the oddest thing...she was completely naked and pale when they find her" says guy a. "Really thats crazy" says guy b. They exit the elevator along with Bryce.

They head the onsite direction as Bryce. "Hmm..pale, punctues on the next. Well if I didn't know better I'd say theirs a real life vampire running around" Bryce thinks to himself, as he heads to his destination.

next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)