More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wagnerman267 Wagnerman267

Who's there to greet you?

Brother

I turn around and see my brother, Drew walking towards me, although he's definitely not the same as I remember. Drew is huge now! At least 6ft tall, and all muscle mass! He comes over to me and gives me a huge bear hug, wrapping his thick and strong arms around me. My face is burried into his chest and all I can smell is a strong, masculine aroma from his body, almost like a musky smell. He releases me before he breaks my spine and smiles at me. Immediatley, only one question comes to mind.

"Dude! What the hell happened to you? How did you get all of... this?" I ask, gesturing to his entire body. As I do so, my eyes catch onto a huge bulge poking from between his legs.

He simply laughs and rubs my head. "Don't worry, bro. We'll explain everything to you in a little bit. Head into the house and I'll go grab Dad and Stan. He runs off back towards the barn and I head towards the house, my mind filled with questions.

I walk inside and the house is exactly how I remember it from when Dad would send Drew and I up here to stay with Stan. Grandpa wanted us to call him by his first name once we were old enough to, made him feel more younger.

As I headed upstairs, I again caught a whiff of that aroma off of Drew's body. It was actually kinda soothing. I got to my old bedroom and unpacked, then headed downstairs to wait for my family to come in. I noticed in the living room, they'd left weights and bottles full of what I think is protein shakes all over the floor. First thing tomorrow, we clean up this house.

I wait a few more minutes, but they don't arrive. I get a little anxious and debate whether I should go out to the barn to see them instead.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)