More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by im_useless_at_love im_useless_at_love

What storyline do you want?

Brother x Lily

Jake had always admired his sister. Well, Lily, not Mira, Mira was an B+ Asshole. Jerk. But Lily... Lily was always so kind and beautiful. His respect and love for her will never diminish.

She was perfect.

And not only her personality but her body. With 32 DD breast and an ass/hips so perfect for birthing. She should be classified as an hourglass shape body but her tits were a cm less then her ass. Pity. But her flawless long less and fingers so delicate, it made up for her.

If he had to give his virginity to anyone, it would be her. And if she ever wanted to... he would be glad to knock her up.

Just the thought of her bearing his kids made him nut.

They had kissed every now and then. Lily never turned home down when he went in for a kiss. It was nice. And there was a time when they would take a bath together.

He had turn eighteen a few months ago, and he had gotten something from Lily. She had let him grope her beautiful tits. It was awesome. He remembered the softness and smoothness of her breasts, and her soft mewls. It was perfect.

He clicked paused on the TV, and went to the bathroom to piss. As he went back, his sister had come into the living room and was watching a show he had never watched. “Hey! I was watching [Insert TV show]....”

“Sorry bro... you had left. Hmph.”

He rolled his eyes and sat were he was sitting. His sister was sitting on the other side of the couch. “So... what you watching big sis.”

“[Insert TV Show].”

“Cool.”

It was a nice show. Nice characters, nice plot, you get the gist. He glance at his sister taking in her outfit. It was some pick joggers and a baggy light gray shirt. She looked cute.

He turned his attention to the TV show, and let himself get absorbed into its story. After some time he felt something plop into his side. He looked toward his side and saw his Big Sister leaning onto him. Her legs were on the the rest of the couch, rather adorably. He felt warm plump lips on his. He closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss.

Her lips left his, breaking the intimate kiss. “You’re a great kisser little bro.... ” she softly let out, sighing.

“Thanks sis.... you are too.” I blushed. She was.

Take things a bit farther or enjoy the moment and let things play out

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)