More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnny brava johnny brava

Who Starts?

Brooke starts

"I will" Brooke demands as she stands up of the sofa onto to bare carpet.

"Sure" You reply as you study your opponent, her black leggings and a simple tank-top that barely hides her coral pink bra. You stand to your feet opposite her and as soon as you are still you see her right leg fly out between your legs. SMACK! You hear her foot make contact with the end of your cock as you look up to realise this isn't a game, she means to make you hurt.

"Warning shot" Brooke insists but it is obvious that she is disappointed at having missed her real prize. But regardless of her miss it still sent subtle shock-waves through your body, slightly painful but also rather nice.

You see her leg rise again to kick but by the time it lashes out you are ready and grab her at the ankle. "Hey no fair!" she says as you pull her forward to land flat on her arse. "I wasn't ready" she exclaims through the mess of fire red hair that fell into her face.

"I wasn't ready when you smacked my cock either but I didn't moan about it!" You retort as you realise that you have left her legs wide open as you still hold her ankle just below your waist. "Now here is what you meant to do" you taunt as you shoot your left leg right between her legs.

Thwack!

"ooooogh" Groans Brooke as she clasps her smashed pussy. "Why would you hit that?" You let go of her ankle as she crumples forward into a ball holding her pussy. "I can't believe it hurts so much" she moans through heavy breaths.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)