More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by YisusR YisusR

Who is there

Brooke and Heather (Alternative)

As Mike walks, he sees a beautiful dirty blonde with an hour glass figure. Her name is Brooke and she has on a sports bra and tight pink patterned yoga pants that hug her curves phenomenally. She sees Mike and introduces herself.

“Hi there! I’m Brooke, you must be Mike?We spoke on the phone earlier today.” She says with a lot of enthusiasm and energy

“Uh.., oh yea, that’s me” Mike mumbles being was caught off guard.

“This is Heather, she and I will be your instructors for today”

“Sounds good to me, I guess.” Mike responds not realising that he’s the only client in the room.

“Okay! For the first lesson, what would you like to focus on?” Brooke asks

“Girls..” he says staring at her crotch. “Errr I mean uhh there are these girls that are um hurting me physically and I don’t know how to defend myself” you correct yourself, but can’t help feeling embarrassed at the fact that girls are bullying you.

“Hey don’t worry girls can be bitches and since most guys don’t fight back they take advantage of that” Brooke reassures.

“Where are the hitting you specifically?” She asks.

Now you feel even more embarrassed But slowly start to point at your crotch through your jeans.

“Aw poor guy.” she says with sympathy as she slowly starts to glide her hand against your crotch.

“Don’t worry , trust me when I say that they will suffer when you walk out of here.

Mike being caught off guard jumps a little as she rubs his man parts through his pants.

“Okay! Let’s begin” she says stepping away from Mike’s semi hard-on.

“Since we don’t have a white board or projector or anything like that we are going to be using an actual female” Brooke says signaling Heather to come over.

“Everyone... and I mean everyone has a weak spot, can you guess where hers is?”

You start analyzing Heathers body before she even asks. She is a light blonde with green eyes and a fairly curvy body, but no where near Brooke’s. She has a cute face and is wearing a small black patterned dress. She has a large V shape on her breasts which expose her cleavage fairly well and the dress is so high up that if she spun around you would be able to see her panties in their full glory.

“Her eyes? Or her Neck ? Or maybe even her stomach” Mike says trying to figure out her weak spot

“Nope keep guessing “ Brooke says

Mike keeps guessing until eventually he says “her breasts?”.

“Well you are sort of right. A women’s breasts are a very good target but it’s not the weakest part. Here I’ll show you.” She says as she lifts up Heathers skirt revealing her bright red lingerie panties.

“Right here” she says pointing at Heathers genitals.

All Mike can respond with is “Uhh what?” Brooke grabs Heathers clit and says

“Believe it because women are weak down here too. Here I’ll show you” she says as she slides her hands in Heathers panties and begins squeezing the life out of her lady parts.

Heathers cute smile turns into a face of shock and pain as her mouth turns in the shape of an O and her eyes go super wide. She grabs Brooke’s wrists as her legs begin to quiver.

“Wanna see something cool? One of my friends did this to me,. Let’s see if this will work on her.” Brooke says as she increases the pressure on Heathers beautiful sex.

Eventually Heather can no longer speak or make words, as only terrified moans come from her mouth.

Brooke jerks her hand downwards pulling her co-worker slightly down by her genitalia. At the same time Heathers vagina starts making Brooke’s hand moist. Heather’s eyes role to the back of her head and she begins to get all limp.

A few seconds later Heather begins accidentally peeing all over Brooke’s hand. Heather’s lovemaker is being crushed so hard that It’s making her urniate all over Brooke in an attempt to make her let go.

Brooke, instead of releasing her grip, genuinely gets infuriated with Heather’s plea for mercy. Brooke isn’t suppose to do this, but she pulls down heather panties all the way, with her other hand, revealing her throbbing sex to Mike. Brooke then grabs Heather’s delicate sex with both hands and begins to increase the pressure twice as hard and then, all of a sudden...

“Pop!”

“AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!“ Heather let’s out one final scream.

Heathers beautiful mound is destroyed by Brooke.

As soon as she lets go of her sex, Heather falls to the floor, her body lifeless.

"You deserved it bitch." She said it to Heather's body.

"Now what?" Mike asked.

"Wait for my new partner to arrive," replied Brooke.

Who arrives?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)