More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

Who shall we follow in this erotic space epic?

Broken Shoji Takeshi

A once promising military officer in the Kitsune military, Shoji Takeshi had become a renegade on the run and slowly losing his mind to the darkness of the universe. The worst of the worst has been witnessed by his mind and he feels the seed of shadows that is insanity and evil grow in his soul. His compassion and want to do good for the sake of others wither with every day he lives as an evil spirit follows him wherever he goes...forcing him to commit atrocities just to survive.

For the first 200 years of life, Shoji Takeshi of the military noble home of Kitsunes knew of only comfort, honor, and duty. Training to continue the traditions of either being a weapon master or psionic slayer, Shoji had decided to focus squarely on martial arts with melee weaponry. He found that his psionic potential was good enough where it was at and he didn’t want to rely on it, finding more honor with the blade.

On his 250th birthday, his father had sent him to honor his home and empire by being a high leveled security officer on a new colony world. It was in a dark part of Fringe space frequented by pirates and slavers, thus the Kitsune empire wanted the best of the best of their military might.

Shoji found himself privileged to be deployed and left without hesitation or regret. And for another 20 years, things went well for the young officer. The peasant populace were docile for the most part, the military personnel were well behaved, and they only had a few scant issues with outlaws that were easily disposable. However, after these 20 years, an issue had arisen.

There was always rumors of an underground black market on this colony world. Many officers, including Shoji, paid little attention to it...their pretentiousness and pride making them refusing to acknowledge that something was under their noses. But the peasantry were fully aware of these activities and suffered greatly from it; with organized criminals stealing from them, their children, and demanding protection fees. Slavery, gladiatorial combat, racketeering, and all sorts of exploitive crimes were committed against them. It was only a matter of time before they had enough.

It wasn’t long until full scale civil war happened on the colony world...the peasantry battling both the criminal underground and the military might of the empire. It was there and then that Shoji found the true atrocities that come with war. Still not acknowledging the syndicates, he only had the mind of suppression during the beginning, but towards the middle of the uprising he had doubts.

He was lower in the chain of command on the colony world, so he only had to deal with the skirmishes the peasantry shelled out. These uprisings continued until he was 280 and still pure of mind. But then, he had felt a calling to him...something foreign and alien to him, something he had never felt before.

He followed these feelings during his stay in the hall of conquest, a building that was retrofitted into becoming a headquarters for a skirmish against the rebels. And it was there he had seen the true face of his brethren.

Those higher in the echelons of power did not care for the peasantry. He had seen starving families and children in cages, devices, and dead kinsmen boasted as trophies. The true atrocities of war scarred his mind beyond recognition.

And it didn’t help when something else invaded him. These feelings that had led him to this discovery manifested itself as a dangerous spirit. Before he knew it, the guards that were about to restrain him from entering in an area he wasn’t allowed to enter had died horrific deaths. Almost as if by magic, their bodies were crushed by an invisible and decorated the walls. Only the sounds of demonic laughter echoed in his mind as the cold, creeping feel of fear developed in his core.

Others had seen this happening and blamed him solely for the of the guards. This new spirit helped him escape off world, but it did so with tainting Shoji in more ways than one. Not only was he a wanted criminal for treason to the Kitsune military, but he was “gifted” with new abilities.

He found he was able to corrupt and shatter the minds of people through controllable fear and nightmares. And he can feel the entity that nests within him grow powerful for every seed of fear and pain he instills in his victims, and elates with every he causes.

Shoji is still a wanted criminal, though now for more things than his treason. He travels to find a quiet, remote life so he can stop bringing harm to people. But the spirit refuses to let him live peacefully. For every chance it gets, the spirit causes harm to someone to cause an incident that he has to deal with. It is not common for his stay in a star system to result in him gaining a new dead or alive status; dead becoming more and more common.

Shoji is of average height and weight for a Kitsune. His slightly more slim and muscular due to his military background and focus on melee combat. He has sharp, angular features giving him a powerful visage to back up his mighty appearance. He also has fierce orange eyes that have only become more deranged as time goes on.

While his kind typically have white hair and fur, his white olorations are a tad darker...resulting in a hallow grey, due to his curse. This makes him really stand out as his long hair, rugged overgrown beard, ears, and three tail slightly stand out with the typical appearance of his kind. As well as a scar he earned during a battle with a bounty hunter catching from his right eyebrow to his left cheek bone.

These features also carry over to his fox form, a form he rarely ever goes into. This is mostly because his power of instilling fear into his enemies are easier while in human form, as well as his sword.

His choice of equipment is a skin tight armor that was developed by Camarians. Called "Psion Armor" the helmet of it is inlaid with "Mind Crystals" so as to make his psionic abilities much more effective. He tends to wear trashy looking cloaks over his armor to help disguise his appearance and blend in crowds. And his military-grade katana is fitted with the mind of having one hand free at all times in combat for grappling; being cut with diamond precise lasers to increase accuracy.

Where is this renegade now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)