More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what happens next?

Broke and broken

Bebe handed a debit card to the waitress. The waitress came back a few minutes later. "Sorry, ma'am. I ran it twice, and was not accepted. Do you have another form of payment?"

"That's weird," said an annoyed Bebe. She took out a credit card.

The waitress came back later. "Sorry, ma'am. This one was rejected too. I tried it twice. Do you have cash?"

Bebe was growing upset. "This does not make sense," she said. She rooted through her purse then looked up at the waitress. "Is there an ATM nearby?"

"I'm sorry, ma'am..."

"Stop calling me 'ma'am,'" said Bebe gruffly.

"Fine," said the waitress, "but we can't let you leave without paying."

The manager walked over. "Miss, is there any way you can pay?"

"I...no...I..."

I wish she has to work off her bill by busing tables and washing dishes, and I wish she has to wear a hairnet. I wish she agrees to this, and this humiliates her.

John watched Bebe get taken to the back. She came out later wearing a hairnet and an apron with a plastic tub.

I wish no one notices me. I wish Bebe believes whatever I say. I wish all of the clothes in her house were replaced with tight mini-skirts, booty shorts, halter tops, tank tops, and tube tops. i wish all of her tops said Big-Assed Bimbo.

John watched Bebe finish her shift. She was sweaty and embarrassed.

I wish Bebe could see me. I wish she thinks I'm the sexiest man she has ever seen.

I approached Bebe. "Bebe, I could not help to notice your predicament. You're totally broke and have no income coming in. You must come work for me."

"I'm broke. I don't know how that happened."

"You wasted your money on expensive clothes, vacations, salons, and crap," said John. "You're lucky your money lasted this long. Now come with me. We need to get your clothes before your house and everying in it is repossessed."

"Oh no!" Bebe followed John to his car. He drove to her house.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)