More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by foxylexi foxylexi

Who will you be?

Brittany the new girl.

(Sorry this story has a very slow build.)

You are Brittany you loved your old job, you loved taking care of the elderly it was like having a hundred grandparents save for the occasional ass grab and wink of an old perverted man you wouldn't have traded your job for anything in the world.

Sadly all good things come to an end and you got fired for stealing. You claimed to have been framed and the old lady took pity on you, but you could never be a care giver again.. Or so you thought.

Two months later you sat on your plush bed and looked at your E-statements on your not yet fully paid off laptop and realized you are hopelessly in debt. Your car was one more missed payment from being towed, your phone was to be shut off by the end of the week and not to mention the apartment you rented would be over do by the end of the month. Here our loving grandmother had co-signed so you could move away from home and your stepfather And she would be so disappointed in you if you failed.

"Why hadn't I paid more Attention in high school? Then gone to college" you think to yourself.

You sit up and push back your strawberry blonde hair that was covering your big green eyes. Mounting debt and no chance at finding a job you would have to go back home to your step dad and that was something she wanted to avoid at all cost. You curl into a ball and cry yourself to sleep.

The next morning You are woken up by your phone vibrating under your pillow. Half asleep, you roll over and answered the phone

"Hello" You say in a Groggy voice.

"Good morning am I speaking to A Brittany? The lady asked in a pleasant tone.

"this is she".

Fantastic I'm calling In regards to a job placement at gentlemen's park retirement home.

I hear you had been a very good caregiver until you got caught stealing and I would like to give you a chance to work for us and don't worry dear, we have already called your former employ and talked with him you will be allowed to work in this field as long as you work for us.

You could barely contain yourself you sit up and fell your heart jolt with excitement.

"I would love to work for you!" You yell over the phone.

The lady laughs "Well How about today two hours from now and we can have a little interview?"

"That would be great!" Again Your voice cracked.

"Perfffect" the lady purred and gives you the address.

You say good bye and hang up the phone, it was then that you realized the location of Gentlemen's park and was only 5 minutes away from your step father's house which was just down town from you apartment..Yet you had never heard of it.

Shaking away your thoughts you rush to get ready.

How do you. ready?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)