More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swallows999 Swallows999

Who do we follow?

Brittany, 31 year-old lesbian police officer.

“Hey, Witkowski, get me a coffee will ya?”

“Sure thing boss, donut with that? Maybe a cruller or two?”

“Nah, I’m trying to watch my weight. Suzy’s been on my ass.” Over the buzz of telephones, rough interrogations, idle chit-chat, and clattering keyboards, the unmistakable sound of primal fucking still echoed through the busy police station.

One of the dozen or so fine female police officers, Sergeant Brittany Halloway was a no-nonsense, seasoned police officer. She was tall, just an inch or two over 6 feet and had an athletic body, but was still considered very attractive by most of her peers. She had short brown hair and had been told her lips were always curled a bit downwards, giving a constant expression of frustration or “resting bitch face”.

She was currently filling a police report she had a special interest in: vandalism at her local high school. She had fond memories of her cheerleading days there, lots of hot days outside during practice getting double-teamed by the football team and the marching band along with all the other lucky ladies. They barely had time to actually practice!

As she scribbled down the various important details from her phone call with the school, her tight pussy was being slammed from behind. A few minutes ago, Brittany had briefly noticed that a man was standing her up out of her chair and pulling down her bottoms. This left her full ass on display, not that she minded at all since she was used ten or twelve times a day. With a reminiscing sigh, she grinned as she remembered her days as a rookie. down a thick cock or getting plowed from behind while doing paperwork used to be absolute Hell, but after over a decade on the she had become quite the master at writing during coitus.

The man behind her seemed to be getting close, taking a firm hold of her curvy waist and spearing his cock in with wild abandon, sending ripples across her beautiful ass. Officer Witkowski had finally returned from the break room, sitting a cup of fresh brewed coffee on the table. “So any plans with Suzy tonight?” He casually inquired as he started leaning against the door to her office.

“Might go see a show or somethin’, I don’t know… I just follow Suzy and do whatever she says.” Brittany blushed a bit as she said it, it was a bit weird admitting that to one of her subordinates that she was typically a hard-ass on. Suzy Wallace was Brittany’s girlfriend of course, steady for almost a year now! As Officer Witkowski chuckled, he asked again how the two ladies had met. It was one of Brittany’s personal favorite stories to tell in bars or at dinner with friends. Before re-explaining, the stranger behind Brittany finally let out a groan as he blew his load inside her, burying his spurting cock one last time inside her dripping pussy. She felt the pulse of his dick as he let out a flood of gooey spunk deep within. With that distraction out of the way, Brittany began talking about how she first met Suzy…


There she was, down at the local hospital looking for some health records of a suspect. Brittany waited patiently for the nude blonde nurse in front of her to pull up the files, her scrubs casually discarded on the floor as she rode the janitor’s cock on her chair. The horny police officer could feel herself getting aroused, watching the nurse’s big tits flop around. She had always been a fan of the heavy-chested girls.

As she considered taking a few minutes out of her day to have a quick 69 with this young blonde, she saw her down the hallway: Just her type, nice slim, petite body with ample breasts and a generous bouncing ass. She had a big grin, long brown hair and a pretty face, all of it completely drenched in someone’s (or several someone’s) fresh spunk. In an instant, Brittany could hear wedding bells and all the lewd sounds and moans they’d make in their honeymoon suite that night.

Before she could stop herself, Brittany had walked away from the nurse at the front desk and pinned the beautiful girl in front of her against the wall, her ravenous mouth sucking and licking the mysterious girl’s pretty pink pussy. Embarrassed by her lack of self-control, Brittany reluctantly introduced herself and found out in return that the tight slit she was bathing with her tongue belonged to an ER nurse named Suzy! In between licks, the lustful lady police officer asked the moaning nurse if after eating her out, maybe she would be interested going to the city and eating out sometime? Suzy managed to groan a yes as she came all over Brittany’s excited face. It was a date! The two lovebirds had been together ever since, their one year anniversary was tomorrow night!


“That’s a real nice story, like something out Cinderella or something.” Witkowski teased as he turned and left the office. Grabbing a napkin off her desk and cleaning up her filled vagina, Sergeant Halloway sipped her coffee as she left the police station. She stepped over an officer that had pulled a random blonde woman in a business suit to fuck on the ground. From the looks of it, he was really letting her have it, his hard cock pistoning into her rapidly, though the bored expression from the girl as she texted would suggest otherwise. Hopping into a police cruiser, she left the parking lot and drove off to her destination.

Where is Brittany going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)