More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shaver shaver

Who does the bottle point at - Carla or one of the virgins?

Britney hits the bottle

The bottle span round and point at Britney. The other girls sighed with relief ,at least the cock would be lubricated before their turn. Britney however felt sick to the stomach. She was tall and thin ,5ft 6 ,hardly any meat on her at all. Her tits were 32AA at best and her cunt was thin and tight. "I can't fit that in me ", she said.

"Sure you can ",replied Carla, "let us help ".

Carla stood up and started to pull up Britneys top , Britney never wore a bra so her tits were soon on display small like two little domes with a jelly bean on top, the other girls soon got the idea, Mona bent under Britneys skirt and pulled off her knickers, girlie white and small enough for such a slim figure. Britney wondered what they were going to do . She soon found out, Mona stayed under the chair and started to lick at Britneys blonde haired covered mound while Carla flicked her tongue over Britneys erect nipples. Britney soon felt her pussy juices flowing, she writhed with pleasure at the two girls servicing her. Soon she felt ready.

Mona moved away licking her red lips and combing some of Britneys pussy juices through her black hair. Britney stood from her chair and walked over to the dildo. Her pussy was just about wide enough to fit in the tip now. Linda asked for some music which the highly amused barman, John put on. Britney started to push the dildo into her tight cunt in time with music slow at first and then faster and faster until it split her hymen "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she cried and then buried it in to the hilt. Finally she orgasmed pulsing pussy juices down the shaft of the dildo as her cunt was too tight to contain any more. She slowly pulled herself from the dildo which was now running in love juice. The other girls gave her a round of applause. they sat back down Britney still half dressed.

John collected Britneys knickers and hung them on the wall as a trophy. Britney said " as I went first I have a new rule if the bottle stops at the chair with the dildo John can join in with whoever is chosen next ".

Carla span the bottle again.

Where does the bottle stop next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)