More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

Who comes to live with the Castillos?

British Author, Eleanor Boyle

Not long after setting up their place, they receive a message:

'Hi, my name is Eleanor, and I'm interested in booking your place. I just had a few questions to ask:

1) How quiet is it around your place? I am a professional writer and I'd like some peace and quiet.

2) Do you have any recommendations for places to visit in Santorini?

3) I'm also curious about the open relationship thing?

Thanks.

Eleanor Boyle'

After reading her message, Petra smiled, excited for another guest. Before replying, she decided to look Eleanor up, but she found nothing much of interest. Figuring she must use a pen name, Petra decides to reply to her first potential guest:

'Greetings Eleanor,

I am excited to read that you are interested in our offer. To answer your questions.

1) It is mostly quiet. My husband often works during the day and I work during the night. We are more than happy to leave you alone if you require privacy for your writing

2) My Uncle has lived on the island for nearly his whole life, and we are both familiar with tourist destinations. There is much to see and do on the island of Santorini and we are willing to make the time to show you all the hotspots.

3) Me and my husband Mike are interested in seeing other partners.'

Petra sends a picture of her husband from the neck down, wearing only a pair of red speedos that show off a sizable bulge. When Eleanor sees the message, she knows exactly where she's booking her next holiday.


That night, Eleanor lies in bed alone, but when she closes her eyes, she's right in front of Mike, running her hands against his rock hard abs. In the real world her hands reach for her sex. She imagines pulling down that adonis' speedos to unleash his cock. No longer would she be the nerdy introvert that everyone ignored. The new Eleanor is going to be a globe-trotting girl who's the life of the party, with a lover around both her arms.

Whilst her legs tremble, she imagines having Mike penetrate her. She could tell by the photo that Mike is packing an impressive member that she'd love to have inside of her. If only he was there, exchanging kisses with her, the smell of the sea hitting her nose as he brings her closer the ecstasy with every thrust. Eleanor's fingers bring her to orgasm, providing her with temporary release from her fantasies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)