More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by x_fallenangels x_fallenangels

Do you walk alone or bring a friend?

Bring a friend.

Giovanna was chatting the poor guys ear off. Jessica almost felt bad about asking her friend to come along, but she couldn't bring herself to do much more then smile.

The look on Tom's face was priceless; it was very obvious he'd wanted a much more private moment with her then what they were sharing, and anytime Giovanna opened her mouth, he cringed a little.

"You're so very talented," Gio continued in a gushing tone. "I can't believe we've gotten to actully meet you. It would be wonderful if-"

Tom stopped walking and let Giovanna continue ahead of them before he turned towards Jessica with a small smirk. "That was a very high-school thing to do. How old are you, anyway?"

"I'm eighteen." She replied. "I'm not in highschool anymore."

"Lucky you. Do you know how old I am?" He asked, starting their walk again, a few paced behind a still-chattering Giovanna.

"Yes. You're 28 years old, nearly 29." Jessica replied automatically. "But who cares?"

"I do." He said quickly. "I like you."

"I like you." She blushed slightly.

Just then, Giovanna noticed the two had gotten away from her and rushed back to them. She shoved a bit too forcefully against Jessica to show her irritation, and Jessica staggered to the side slightly into Tom. The moment their hands brushed, he grasped hold of her fingers and gently teased them with his own.

She lifted her hazel eyes up to smile at him and he winked down at her.

Their walk ended not long after, and Jessica found herself standing at the front door bidding Tom a goodbye. She felt the moment nearing, saw the passion in his eyes as he began to slowly lean forward.

Then he remembered their age-gap. Hesitating, he opened his brown eyes and saw hers were closed, her lips slightly puckered as she waited for him.

Does he kiss her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)