More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ATN9 ATN9

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Brie Larson

Jack was flipping through the channels on his TV. He noticed that his least favorite Marvel movie was on, but he decided to watch anyways. “Man, captain marvel fucking sucks!” He said out loud. However, he always did think that Brie Larson was pretty hot. “Man I would totally make her my butt slut, just to show her her place in this world.” Jack thought to himself.

Jack closed his eyes, and when he opened them he was in front of a million dollar studio home in Los Angeles. He glanced around, only to not see many people out walking today. He crept up to the front door of the house, and pressed his ear up against the door. He heard the muffled sound of three people talking, one of which he was almost certain was Brie. Quietly, he opened the door, using his powers to make it completely silent. He snuck through the house, walking closer and closer to the sound of the voices. He jumped out into the living room to see Brie Larson sitting on the floor, and her parents were sitting on the couch. They must have been visiting.

“Who the hell are you!?” Brie’s mother asked angrily. “Oh, uh, I’m Brie’s new boyfriend!” Jack spurted our as he put his arm around Brie’s shoulders. “Brie, I thought you said you didn’t need a man in your life, because women are better than them?” Brie desperately wanted to shout out that she had no clue who this person was, but for some reason, she was unable to. In fact, she was unable to do anything except stand and smile.

What will Jack do to her now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)