More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AliHart AliHart

What's next?

Brian, male-supremacist

You are Brian. You are 35 years old, and have had a pretty great life so far. Born with great genetics, you have pretty much everything you could want. Six feet tall, broad shoulders, piercing eyes, great hair, and you're very happy with your cock: a thick seven inches with a slight upwards curve that drives women wild. You've always been stronger than average, and barely have to work out, largely due to your time as an athlete in high school.

You've enjoyed female attention for most of your life, and being more than just a little cocky about how easily things come to you, you have developed a pretty huge ego. You're an arrogant prick but you don't have any problems finding women who are totally into it.

Naturally, you grew sexually dominant. You've consumed more than your fair share of porn, and you have honed your interests to the point that you know exactly what you like. Your whole belief system can be summarized in a single statement: women exist for the pleasure of men.

You've internalized this thought completely. Anything and everything that fits into this paradigm is your fetish, and you get off on all of it. Men punishing women, women worshipping cock, bondage, spanking, , objectification, dehumanization, anything.

You get off on anything that puts women below men, especially cock worship. Your cock is your power. As a man, you are just better than women. By virtue of your physique and powerful cock, you're also better than most men. You know it, and you know that deep down they know it. It's just the natural order of things.

This is the reality by which you live your life. It's your religion. It's who you are.

You could never, ever, see women as anything more than sexual objects.

Where does the story start for Brian?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)