More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

What does Bria do next?

Bria investigates the peeping tom

Bria couldn't believe that she had just masturbated herself in the shower for the viewing enjoyment of someone standing outside the bathroom window. She started wondering who he was, and if he knew who she was. 'What if he had some kind of camera, and was filming this?' she wondered, starting to get nervous. From the corner of her eye, the young woman noticed the shadows move, and believed that she felt his presence still...

Suddenly, Bria decided that she had to confront this peeping tom. She turned off the shower, flung open the curtain and grabbed a towel. The teen darted directly from the shower, through her room, around the corner and up the stairs. She paused a moment at the top of the stairs, peeking around the corner to see if Raoul was around. She couldn't see him, but noticed that the TV displayed some sort of amateur pornography featuring a green-eyed beauty reluctantly administering a blowjob to a oversized and darkly-skinned penis.

Bria's eyes widened at the explicit images, but she didn't have the time to be shocked. Clumsily wrapping the towel around her torso (and realizing it didn't quite make it all the way around her bust!), Bria burst out of the side door of the house to confront the mysterious spectator. As she rushed outside, the noticed a figure disappear around the back of the house.

"Hey, where you going?" the blonde girl called after him as the door slammed shut behind her. "See enough, ya pervert?" When Bria took a step after him, however, the towel did not accompany her, as her naked form burst forth from the flimsy towel. She looked back to discover that the towel was caught in the door. She tried the handle. Locked.

Bria couldn't believe her misfortune. In her haste, she had rushed out of the house wearing only a towel, which was too small for her to begin with, and which was now lodged firmly in the locked door. As the hapless teen tugged futilely on the towel, she quickly considered her options... she could continue her pursuit of the peeping tom naked... she could seek refuge in the door propped open across the street... she could sneak around to the front of the house and hope that the front door is open... or she could stay here and hope for the best...

What does Bria do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)