More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by extreme1000 extreme1000

Who is the celebrity? And does Finn hear the shower running? Or does he see the celeb sleeping naked in bed?

Brenda Song is showering

Ultimately Finn had to let himself in and place the luggage in the bedroom.

Taking a moment to rest, he heard the shower running, something that got him curious.

Steeling himself, he decided to risk his job and see just who this mystery celebrity was.

Opening the door just enough to peek in, without getting caught, Finn looked in and got the shock of his life.

He felt like the luckiest man on planet Earth.

Mainly because the shower had a glass door rather than any kind of curtain.

But more than that he quickly realized the celebrity was the incredibly beautiful Brenda Song.

This was a dream come true for him, given that he'd had a crush on her from the very first time he saw her on the 'Sweet Life of Zack and Cody'.

Even with the somewhat distorted view through the glass door, Finn could tell that Brenda had an amazing body.

He closed the door and tried compose yourself.

It was difficult, given that he'd just saw one of the most beautiful women in the world naked, but Finn managed to do it.

He knocked on the bathroom door and told her that he'd dropped her luggage off.

"Thanks, just wait a moment and I'll give you a tip." She said through the door as he heard the shower stop.

Finn almost lost his composure again, realizing that he'd soon to be face to face with her.

Sure enough, after a short wait, out walked Brenda...who was clad in only a towel.

"Sorry about the towel, I kinda forgot to grab a change of clothes before I took a shower, not that I think you actually mind." She said with a flirtatious wink.

That little wink was enough to send Finn right over the edge.

All he knew, at that point, was that he had to have Brenda.

Come hell or high water.

Does Finn go for it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)