More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jdrew941 Jdrew941

What's next?

Bree, isekai'd college student

Nicole was heading home to her apartment. She was exhausted after her classes finished for the semester. She was thinking about if she should do anything special next year to celebrate her graduation. She's stayed under the radar for most of her education and focused on her studies. But she's been hoping to get more socially active lately, maybe join a sorority. She was worried though, because she was never really physically impressive. She was almost flat both up top and down low, and she knew enough to know that looks tend to overtake brains in terms of popularity. She wasn't sure what to do when she finally arrives at home. As soon as she shuts the door behind her, she is suddenly blinded by a flash, and sees a strange pattern on the floor. She shuts her eyes, and when she opens them, she sees darkness. Then suddenly, she sees a light, and it's coming closer. As she feels it envelope her, she passes out. Then, she wakes up. Her eyes are still shut, but she can feel the ground beneath her and an unfamiliar atmosphere as she slowly opens her eyes.

What does she wake up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)