More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Breast envy- strangers in the sauna

Jennifer entered the sauna. It was a traditional Turkish bath, which meant it was clothing free. Luckily this was a women only sauna, and part of the reason she had chosen it. She didn't mind being naked around other women, but it would be just too weird to have naked men ogling her! She entered fully nude into the hot wooden room. She sat, breathing deeply. She closed her eyes and tried to enjoy the warm air.

Then the door opened. Jennifer opened an eye and peaked. Then she opened both and stared. The woman who'd just entered was gorgeous! In fact they looked very similar. They were both early 20s, brunette, with fit bodies and fair, evenly tanned skin. The only major difference between Jennifer adn the girl who'd just entered with this stranger had huge, heaving breasts, shockingly perfect and perky! Jennifer's chest was a fine and average B cup, but this girl put her to shame!

The girl, not noticing or not caring about Jennifer's staring, sat beside her and closed her eyes in the steam. Jennifer couldn't help but stare at the girl:

Jennifer suddenly didn't feel so comfortable naked. In fact she felt jealous, a bit embarrassed by her body. Luckily it was just us girls in the sauna. Nobody else was seeing the differences between them... yet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)