More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by theia theia

How do the powers of the amulet manifest?

Breast enlargement for Cathy

Cathy's blouse begins to swell outward as her breasts grow larger. The buttons strain to contain her new bosom, and the top one pops off and falls to the floor. Cathy stands back from Marnie, gasping as her new tits heave and fall with each breath.

"Ohmigod. Like, what's happening to me?" She undoes the other buttons of her blouse and pulls down a lacy pink bra that is far too small for her new melons. They sport delicious, dark pink aureolae and nipples that look ripe for sucking. Cathy's new, all-natural tits mark her as a willing bimbo or a cow ripe for milking.

Marnie climbs to her feet. She can't stop herself from reaching up and cupping Cathy's breasts. The other woman doesn't seem to take offence—indeed, if anything, she eagerly presses her chest against Marnie. Neither of them is bi, so despite Cathy's bodily changes, there is no temptation to take matters further than fondling. Even so, Marnie finds herself stroking Cathy's nipples. The nubs harden into two thimble-like objects, and Cathy lets loose a low, eager moan. She sinks down to her knees and starts to whimper.

Marnie can see in Cathy's mind that her new chest is the start of a newer, more confident woman. Cathy is going to go out tonight to a bar and pick up a hot guy and let him fuck her brains out. Her job here was only supposed to be temporary, and suddenly her studies don't seem as important. Marnie's stomach tightens in recoil to this sense of corruption that now coats Cathy like a sheen of oil. It doesn't help that her own pussy has become wet from the sensation of feeling Cathy's breasts and eavesdropping on her intimate desires.

The student glances down at her own body, and she briefly fantasizes about having luscious tits made for sucking and a round, curvaceous booty for men to grab and slap. Her own, flatter body has always served her well, but suddenly Marnie has … options.

Marnie's body starts to throb with that sense of power again. Her hands begin to tingle, and she gasps as her nails grow longer and take on a deep blue hue. They look fake. A similar tingle on her lips causes her to look in the mirror: they're coated in a light pink lip gloss that makes them look plump and inviting. She only put on some mascara this morning, but now her face is more made up, with eyeliner and eyeshadow emphasizing her dark green irises.

Just a taste of what would happen to you if you refuse to corrupt others around you. This is mild compared to the changes your body could endure.

Marnie backs away and flees the restroom. She returns to the reading room and starts to pack up the materials. Upon second thought, she takes the sheaf of letters that accompanied the amulet and stuffs them into her bag. Hopefully no one will access this part of the collection for a while and notice their absence, but they might be the only thing that can help her get rid of this damned amulet.

Where now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)