More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Breast Envy- Sandy and Jane

Sandy and Jane were old and bitter rivals. They'd known each other since high school, and immediately hated each other. Both women were on the cheer-leading squad. Sandy was the captain, due to her determination and drive. Jane wanted to be captain, and resented Sandy's promotion.

Then, after high school they'd gone to the same college. They'd both pledged to the same sorority, glaring at each other and trying to one up each other the whole time. Then, to their mutual horror they both became waitresses at the same restaurant! They now had to compete for tips, socializing in the sorority and in class . It seemed the two couldn't escape each other.

Part of the rivalry was based around appearance. Both women were beautiful, but Jane undeniably had the advantage in one important regard. Both were tall and thin, Sandy with Blonde hair and fair skin, Jane with brunette hair and darker skin. To see the big difference between them though, one just has to glance at this picture...

Sandy was gifted with large, perfect and perky breasts. Jane had cute little mounds. It was Sandy's biggest advantage over her rival, and she intended to use it to her advantage in any way she could!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)