More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nosperos nosperos

How do you start your day?

Breakfast in bed

"HUNGRY!" you announce/demand, which Papi laughs at kindly. As if by magic, he produces a plate piled high with nutella crepes & strawberries. You let out a little shriek of glee & dig in.

Papi disappears beneath the covers, but you have a pretty good idea where he's headed. You cheerfully accept his kisses up your legs, & obediently spread them wider when he slaps your thigh. When he presses his face into your panties, you playfully wrap your legs around him to squeeze out a muffled "mmph!" before letting him go. You lift your butt for him to pull your panties down your hips, & close your eyes as he begins to softly tease your cunt with his tongue.

You soon lose interest in the crepes, setting them on the bedside table & adjusting your pillow while scooting your body down the bed. This has the twin benefits of making you more comfortable & pushing your pussy into Papi's face, prompting another happy gasp. You melt back into the bed, letting out a contented sigh as he gently licks at your clit.

The feeling of his hair brushing against your cheeks & the warmth rising between your legs make you want something more. Realizing what it is, you kick a leg high into the air over Papi's head to start a graceful roll onto your side, shortly before flopping down onto your belly. You lift your hips once again, wiggling your butt in a cute way that makes your message perfectly clear.

Just to drive the point home, you announce with your best bossy voice: "Kisses, please!" As Papi starts to lean in, you grab the back of his head & pull him into you, letting out a sharp gasp of pleasure as his tongue slides into your tight little asshole. As Papi licks deeper, you can feel yourself getting wetter, a fact boosted by his fingers running up the inside of your thighs & rubbing your cunt.

"Mmmm, that's good, Papi," you moan. You work your hips & grind into his face, a which he happily returns, closing his eyes & pressing into your ass. His breath quickens, & you can't help but notice his hand stroking his cock furiously beneath the blankets.

"Hey, give me that!" you announce playfully as you touch his neck & pull him up beside you. He meets your demand with a wicked smile, grabbing you by the hips & pulling you back onto all fours before pushing your face down into the pillows. The sudden sends a wave of pleasure over your wet little pussy, a sensation reinforced by his hard cock grinding against it. You let out a long, low moan as he pulls your hands together & pins them against your back, feeling the throbbing of his cock.

Papi's pace picks up as he rubs the length of his dick against your cunt, sending a shiver down your legs every time his balls slap up against your clit. He spanks you, hard, across the ass, & your gasp of shock doubles as you feel him slide a finger into your asshole.

"You like that, Princess?" he says in a low, panting voice, fully focused on the feeling of your body against his.

"God, yes. Papi..." you gasp between his thrusts, "I want your cum. I've been a good girl, can I have it, please?"

You turn around & hit Papi with your biggest doe eyes, getting an extra jolt of pleasure when you notice his grip tighten on your hips. You know he won't be able to resist. "Please, Papi, don't I deserve your load?"

Papi didn't need another invitation. In a swift, single motion, he pushes you down onto your side & climbs over you, never letting go of his cock. You feel his hand run down the side of your face to your neck, his fingers lightly wrapping around your throat as he pulls your face closer.

"You want this cum, my good little girl?" Papi closes his eyes & strokes faster, breathing heavily. Being a good little kitten, you know what he wants to see, & do your best to please. You slowly trace your fingers down your body & make a show of rubbing your warm, wet cunt for him, loving the hungry look in his eyes.

You blink slowly at him & lean in to softly plant a kiss on his balls. "Please cum for me, Papi, I really deserve it." You finish your plea with a long, teasing lick around the head of his cock, making a show of savoring the precum that had totally covered it.

"Fuck, Princess, I'm going to–" Before he can finish, you pull his hands off his cock & wrap your mouth around it, greedily taking it all the way to the back of your throat as Papi gasps in surprise & delight. God, you love the feeling of his big hard cock filling up your mouth. Even as it presses against the back of your throat you pull on his hips, trying to take him deeper, trying to swallow his whole dick. You close your eyes & flick your tongue against the underside of his cock as you feel his fingers run through your hair.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming–" and he was. You suck faster now, quickly sliding up & down the full length of his shaft as he shoots his load down the back of your throat. The feeling of Papi twitching in your mouth sends another wave of pleasure down your legs, & you realize that you've been rubbing your cunt for a while now. Papi's hips thrust outside of his control as he shoots load after load into your mouth.

Just when you feel like you can't take any more, Papi finishes with a gasp and collapses on the bed. You flop over onto his chest in a glowing heap, softly nuzzling against him. You feel his fingers drifting across your back, gently petting you as you lick the last of his cum from your lips.

"Mmm, thank you for my morning treat, Papi!" you coo as you stretch out against him.

"Of course, Princess, you're the best little kitty I could ever ask for. But don't you want to cum now, too?"

How do you want to cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)