More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoodBoySpot GoodBoySpot

Who will you use it on?

Brandon

It wasn't long before I found an opportunity to test it out. Brandon came home from the bar alone one night while I was watching TV in the living room. He went into the kitchen, came back with two beers and insisted I stay up and drink with him. He was already drunk enough that I knew he would pass out before too long. He went on to tell me about all the girls he tried to get with that night and how horny he still was because of it all.

"I'm serious, Asher," he pointed his beer at me. "I'm so to bust my nut I'd plow your tight ass tonight, except I'm afraid my big daddy dick would ruin you permanently for other men."

"Shut the fuck up! You don't even know what you're saying, you drunk bastard."

"Oh yeah? Call my bluff then and lube up that cute little boipussy you've been hiding from all those hungry bucks at the gay bar."

"You've got it all wrong, friend. I'm always the top. If you want to get your rocks off tonight you'll need to re-adjust your thinking."

Brandon sighed in resignation. "Whatever, dude. Your loss. Don't expect the offer to still stand tomorrow. You snooze, you lose, my prudish friend."

He finished his beer, then stood up and stumbled towards his bedroom. I went back to watching TV, but couldn't help wondering how serious he was. Brandon never seemed uptight about the gay thing, but he'd never said anything like that to me before. Maybe, he was more fluid than I'd given him credit for.

I replayed the incident in my mind and imagined myself giving very different responses to create another outcome. I was making myself hard just thinking about it, so I decided to have a quick wank right there on the living room couch. I looked back towards the bedrooms, like a guilty dog, as I stood up to pull my pants down. I wondered how big Brandon's dick really was. I imagined it being thick and veiny and almost twleve inches long. I sat back down and started stroking my rock hard cock.

I pictured myself on my knees in front of him, drooling over his giant cock and fingering my gaping asshole to get it ready for its inevitable destruction.

"Beg for it," I imagined Brandon commanding me.

"Yes, please!" I begged. "Please, let me have it. I need it! That's all I want!"

"Are you sure? Once I spread you out, you'll probably never go back together again, Humpty Slutty."

"I don't care. I need it! I need your monster cock deep inside of me. I don't care what it does to me as long as my pain is for your pleasure. Stretch my cunt out and make it look like I've had three kids for all I care. You're the only thing I ever want stuck up there anyway."

I came right there on the couch fantasizing about being made into a total butt-slut at the sight of my roommate's enormous dick. I slowly returned to my senses sitting in our living room with my pants around my ankles and cum seeping into my pubes. I looked around frantically for something to clean myself, but there was nothing within reach. I decided the easiest thing to do was to take a shower before going to bed, so I used my underwear to wipe up what was left on my stomach and bolted for the bathroom naked from the bottom down.

In the shower, I thought about the pink ribbon and about Brandon sleeping in the other room. This was definitely the best time to put my plan into action. Fantasizing about being the sub while masturbating was one thing, but I wasn't just posturing earlier when I told Brandon that I preferred to be the top. And nothing turned me on more, right now, than the thought of slowly transforming "Mr. Ladies Man" into my personal fuck toy. I started getting hard again just thinking about it. Instead of soaping up for another wank, I finished showering, dried off and wrapped myself in a towel. Then, I headed to my room to get the ribbon. Tonight would be the night.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)