More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hush1223 hush1223

What's next?

Boys will be Boys

Walking along the train tracks, Luke burped as he crushed the empty can of Budweisser and threw it over the small bridge leading out into the highway, not caring if that empty can would cause any damage to the cars driving below. He was with his two friends, Mark and Jacob, one of which was downing his can of Budweisser while the other was rolling a joint for the three of them to smoke. They were in a secluded enough area to not worry about any cops swooping in on them. It took them a while to find this spot, but when they did those few months back, they never looked back. Now they spent most nights here throughout the week, if they weren't at Luke's apartment playing video games.

"Oh my god, did you see Rebecca's ass today?" Mark asked after crushing his can and tossing it off the bridge.

"It was insane!" Jacob said.

"It sure was," Luke chimed in. "The things I'd do to her."

"Oh, believe me Luke, I know. She can use my face as a seat cushion," Mark said.

"You got that right," said Luke. "You should've seen me today during lunch. I snuck up and slapped her ass in the crowd by the lunch line. She turned around all flustered and angry but couldn't make out who slapped her. It was great! She had but to turn back around and pretend like it didn't happen."

"That's awesome!" the other two said in unison. This would often encompass most of their days. Slacking off in school. Talking about girls. Touching girls when they least suspected it. And ending their days smoking weed or drinking beer if they could get their hands on it. They sometimes spent their nights at Luke's house but he'd much rather be away from his mom. She was constantly bitching and moaning at him. Telling him to do this, do that. He was sick of it. He was a man and he wasn't going to do any housework like a bitch. Next time that bitch nagged at him, he was going to give her a real piece of his mind, he thought.

After they were done smoking Jacob's joint, he rummaged through his backpack and pulled out three cans of spray paint. "You guys down to do a little graffiti? Mark this place as our own?"

"Fuck yeah!" Luke and Mark reply, as they each take one can of spray paint.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)