More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MarcusD MarcusD

What now?

Boys in the Band

After the three men finished fucking Penny, she lay on the bad naked, cum dripping from her pussy and asshole. She wondered how she would ever get ready for the wedding in time. Before she could get up and look for her dress, the door to the room swung open.

Into the room burst six men and a young woman - they were the ban hired to play at the wedding supper and dance. The girl singer saw Penny on the bed, noticed the cum oozing from her pussy and laughted, "Hey boys, the bridegroom left you a little warm-up present!"

In a flash the six men stripped off their clothing and piled onto the bed. Two men lifted Penny off of the bed and, after the band leader positioned himself, they lowered her down onto his 10-inch cock. The hard cock glided all the way into Penny's cum-filled pussy. The band leader grabbed Penny's hips and began lifting and dropping the girl.

While the leader was busy fucking Penny's pussy, the drummer lined up his thick cock against Penny's asshole and pushed down. With a grunt and a little effort, he had his cock lodged completed inside Penny's ass. He began a rhythmic pounding of the poor bridesmaid's back door; each time the leader speared his cock into Penny, the drummer pounded down harder and harder. Soon the two were slamming into the girl with fervor.

Two other member of the band lifted Penny's head and pushed their stiff cocks between her lips. Penny gasped as the drummer slamed down especially hard and the two new cocks drove all the way back into Penny's throat.

Now four cocks were thrusting and slamming into the girl; the boys established a good fucking rhythm and soon Penny was singing a song of passion (although the two cocks in her mouth muffled any intelligible sounds). The four men increased the tempo and intensity of their fucking until, with a loud chorus of grunts, moans, and shouts, they pumped Penny full of hot, sticky cum.

The four men untangled themselves from the girl. Penny lay back exhusted. She thought she was finished. But then the two final members of the band climbed up onto the bed. One guy lifted Penny onto his hard cock and began to pound away at her pussy. The other boy his cock into Penny's mouth and fucked her fast and deep.

The guy fucking her pussy squeezed Penny's pussy and clit hard. She started bucking and thrashing up and down on the guy's cock. As Penny's pussy pulsated and contracted, the boy emptied his balls up into her pussy. The guy fucking Penny's face groaned, pulled his cock out of Penny's mouth, and blasted a huge load of cum over her face. The cum dripped down Penny's face and onto her small, heaving breasts. She felt like a glazed donut.

The band members climbed off of the bed and got dressed. The girl singer looked back at Penny as they were leaving the room and smiled, "Hey, the wedding is going to start in ten minutes."

Can Penny get dressed in time? Wil she be interupted again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)