More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by koe-yoru koe-yoru

Who is he talking about?

Boyfriend´s roomate

"It's Evan, in the last few weeks he has been distant and nervous, I've tried to ask him what's wrong but he doesn't open up with me like he's hiding something from me," Henry said worriedly. "Could you please find out what's wrong and see if you can help him?"

"Of course I'll help Evan, he's our roommate," Jeannie said as she thought about what might be happening with Evan.

"Thank you, sweetheart I appreciate it, see you today at night, I love you."

"I love you too Henry," Jeannie said as she blew him a kiss through the phone.

Jeannie hung up, when getting ready to leave her room, she thought about how to help Evan, what she did not understand was how Evan and Henry were distancing themselves while Evan and she were getting closer in recent weeks, they hang out a lot in the living room, they drank together and they played games on the pc.

When she was leaving the room she found Evan in the living room sitting on the sofa watching TV, as usual, she approached stood in front of him and the TV, with the light in the room somewhat dim, Jeannie's curves were accentuated what was a delight for Evan's eyes.

"We need to talk about something very important," said Jeannie with a sweet but demanding tone.

"Sounds serious, maybe someone left the dirty dishes again," Evan said making a joke.

Looking Evan directly into his eyes "no ... it's about your behavior the last few weeks," Jeannie said seriously

(oh shit, did she realize that I've been spying on her while she changes clothes? ... it can't be that, she's too naive, it must be something else) Evan thought "what do you mean?" he said nervously.

"Henry told me that you have been distant and nervous around him. He was worried about you, so he asked me to find out what was wrong with you so that he could help you with whatever you need"

(So that's was it, I thought I was in trouble, just that every time I was spying on Jeannie, I heard the door of the apartment open and I didn't want Henry to notice, so I just go to my room when he's was entering the apartment, he must have thought that I didn't want to talk to him) Evan thought "it's nothing important, don't worry, I can solve it myself "he said to get rid of this interrogation.

"Evan you don't need to be reserved if you have a problem, just say so I'll do my best to help you," she said with determination.

(Now what lie I have to say to get rid of this situation) Evan thought as he looked at the sexy body that was in front of him.

"The truth is that I do have a problem, but I can't talk to Henry," he said while making a sad face.

"What happened, tell me I'll help you with whatever you need," he said with a worried face.

"It's nothing serious, don't worry, do you remember that in a few weeks it's Henry's birthday?" he said feeling somewhat guilty for worrying her.

She lowered her gaze crossing her arms, Lifting her breasts "I remember, I've been busy studying for my exams that I haven't had time to buy him a gift" she said while thinking how she having neglecting Henry.

Evan can't believe the excuse worked, not only that, but Jeannie didn't buy anything either, which gave Evan an idea to have fun with her body.

"My problem is different, I know what to give him but I don't have enough money" explains Evan.

"That's not a problem, we can work together and give it to him, what do you want to gift him?" says Jeannie with a confident look on her face.

"It's a restored 1967 Chevrolet Impala like the one his late grandfather had, something he always loved since he was a little kid but it costs $ 50,000," he said as he thought about the fun he was going to have in the next few weeks.

Jeannie put her arms down, Evan always talked about his grandfather and the rides they took in his car together, it is one of his most beloved memories. "I see why you have behaved like that, but at that price, I don't think we can gift it to him," said Jeannie sadly.

"Well, I had an idea of ​​how to get the money, the problem was that I couldn't do it alone"

She bent down putting his hands on Evan's knees while smiling "Tell me what it is about I'll help you" she said with great resolution.

How will they earn money?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)