More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PheylonFirestorm PheylonFirestorm

What do you see? Are you a boy or a girl? And what do you look like?

Boy

As you look at yourself in the mirror, you see a tall, muscular eighteen year old man with long, sandy-blonde hair. Your muscles are well-defined, but are not overdeveloped like those on professional bodybuilders. Your years of exercising have given you excellent muscle tone. You have brown eyes and your skin is slightly tanned. As you tend to do every morning before your shower, you wrap your hand around your seven inch cock and stroke it several times. You close your eyes in pleasure and focus on an image of your girlfriend. She's kneeling on her hands and knees on your bed and she's looking over her shoulder at you. You can see the pleading look in her eyes as she waits for you to fuck her.

You open your eyes and look down at your cock. It's now rock hard and throbbing. You grin at yourself in the mirror. That image of your girlfriend always made you highly aroused. You grab a towel and set it on the counter. Then you grab a washcloth and walk over to the shower. You turn the water on and carefully adjust the temperature. When it's to your liking, you step into the shower and pull the door closed. You quickly wash yourself, then rinse the soap off of your glistening form. After hanging the washcloth on the bar next to you, you again wrap your hand around your cock.

Closing your eyes, you turn your attention back to that image of your girlfriend. Your hand slides slowly up and down your hard cock, eliciting a soft moan from your parted lips. Soon the image of your girlfriend changes to one of you fucking her. You grab her hips and thrust your hard cock deep inside her tight, wet pussy. As she moans loudly in pleasure, you pull back until only the head is inside her. Then you shove it all back in again. You fuck her with long, full strokes over and over again for several long minutes. You know she loves it when you fuck her like this and you're eager to give her all that she can handle.

Before she can cum, you stop your thrusts and turn her onto her back. Her legs immediately wrap around your waist and she lifts her hips to get more of your cock inside her aching pussy. You grab her wrists and pin them to the bed on either side of her. Then you lean over her and pound every inch of your hard cock into her tightly-clasping pussy over and over again. Both of you are moaning loudly as you cum at the same time. Your eyes suddenly snap open and you look down at your cock. The warm water is still cascading over your muscular body as you cum harder than you ever have before. You quickly lean against the wall to steady yourself while you continue to stroke your throbbing cock. Once you've caught your breath, you clean yourself up and turn off the water.

You slide the shower door open and start to step out of the tub. That's when you notice a large, shimmering portal right in front of you. You freeze in your tracks with your eyes wide open. And, if seeing something like this wasn't enough of a shock, you could also see something else on the other side of the portal. Something that would cause almost any man's cock to become rock hard once again. A very beautiful creature who was lying on her bed and who was busily fingering her hot, wet pussy. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she sought her own orgasm.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, you leaned your broad back against the wall and watched the curvaceous female with a growing interest. Your shock at seeing the dimensional portal was quickly fading in favor of the arousing sight before you. You watched as she pumped her fingers in and out at a rapid pace while she stroked her clit with her other hand. Having just had your own orgasm, you were more than content to simply stand there and enjoy the view. Unfortunately, your mom decided to choose this moment to remind you not to be late for school.

"Johnathan Samuels! Get dressed and get down here. Now!" she yelled, from the foot of the stairs.

At the sound of your mom's voice, the girl's eyes snapped open in shock and she looked right at you. Apparently, she could also see you from her side of the portal. Not only that, she could hear everything that you could. As you tried to find something to say, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and crawled closer to the portal. She licked her lips slowly and her eyes traveled over every inch of your still glistening form. Finally, after a few moments of gazing hungrily at your body, she looked up at you and spoke.

"Sorry about that. I couldn't resist playing with myself when I saw what you were doing in the shower. Were you thinking about me, Johnny? Or was it your girlfriend this time?" She chuckled as she thought about your girlfriend. "Has she ever let you watch while she fingered her pussy, baby? I doubt it. She doesn't seem to be the type. Anyway, you'd better hurry and get dressed. You don't want to be late for school. Oh, and I hope you like the thank you gift I sent back with you last night. I'll see you later tonight. I can hardly wait to get that hard cock back inside of me again."

"Yeah. Right. Neither can I." You reply, still trying to get over the shock of what she'd just said. You turn to leave the bathroom when you suddenly remember that you don't know her name. You turn back to ask her what it is, but when you do, you notice that the portal is gone. Unable to figure out what exactly is going on, you return to your bedroom and get dressed. Then you go have breakfast and leave for school. Your mind full of very confusing, yet very arousing thoughts.

What next? What sort of creature is this mystery woman? Does his girlfriend find out about her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)